An undesired meeting

You walked happily through the streets with Astro and Plue by your side. You were currently making your way to the adventurer's blog to get more information on places that might be linked to the Antiquorum. You smiled when you saw the familiar building in the distance and you ran towards it.

"Come on guys! Let's hurry on in!" You exclaimed as you ran inside. Plue's eyes widened and he ran in after you.

"Wait! Do you have the items of exchange!?" Plue cried as he tripped over his feet and stumbled to the ground. You waved a medium sized pouch around while grinning.

"Of course!" You then ran towards the front desk while Astro helped Plue up.

"Items of exchange?" Astro questioned. Plue stood up and nodded.

"Yeah. This place is the adventurer's blog. It's basically an adventurer's guild. You see, if adventurer's want certain information, then they have to bring items of exchange. Basically stuff that may have some sort of value." Plue explained. Astro nodded and walked towards you as you poured out the contents of your pouch, ready to make the exchange with the exchange robot.

"Here, I have a two hundred year old star gazer, a fifty year old quantum receptor and a electro magnifier." You told. The exchange robot scanned over the items and smiled at you and nodded.

"These items will give you about forty eight points." You pouted, slightly disappointed at the number of points you got. You then sighed.

"Okay, how much information will I get on any places that pay be connected to the Antiquorum?" You questioned. The robot smiled at you.

"Well, there is the library." The exchange robot told. You frowned.

"What? That's barely any information. There's got to be something more useful than that." You told. The exchange robot continued to smile at you.

"I'm sorry but that is all I can tell you with the amount of points you have. Good day." You sighed and turned around and walked off towards the exit with Plue and Astro following closely behind you. Plue glanced up at you.

"No luck?" You shook your head.

"No. We might as well go check the library..." You muttered. Plue frowned.

"But we've already checked there before." Plue told. You frowned and nodded. Suddenly, someone bumped into you harshly as they walked by. You were about to apologise to the person you had bumped into when you saw who it was and frowned.

"Veronica." You muttered. Veronica turned towards you and smiled smugly.

"Why if it isn't the half pint who thinks she can find the Antiquorum. What are you doing back here?" Veronica questioned as she flipped her dark purple hair to the side. Veronica was a sixteen year old girl who had an hour glass figure with soft skin and lush red lips. She looked at you with her Amber coloured eyes while smirking at you. You frowned at Veronica.

"What do you want, Veronica?" You questioned while Plue snarled at her as if he were a dog protecting his owner, which is weird to say considering he's a cat. Veronica smiled smugly at you and flipped her hair back again.

"Oh, just enjoying your disappointment and taking in all of the sights." Veronica told as she gestured to all of the men who looked at her with lust in their eyes. You frowned at all of the stares Veronica was receiving while Astro stood there quite oblivious to what was happening at the moment.

"Yeah, you go do that. I'm going to the library." You told as you turned around and began to walk off. Veronica however, she wasn't done having her fun with you just yet. Veronica chuckled and covered her mouth with her hand.