The revival of a new friend

You walked through the old hallways with Plue following along side you. You frowned as you walked. You couldn't get that robot out of your head. What if he was someway connected to the Antiquorum? He must be pretty important if he was locked all the way down there. Plue noticed how silent you were and looked up at you.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Plue questioned. You sighed and held your arm.

"Oh, it's nothing. I just can't seem to get that robot out of my head. I mean, what if he was connected to the Antiquorum in some way?" You questioned. Plue shook his head.

"I doubt it. I mean if he was connected to it in some kind of way he wouldn't be locked away here. He would have been locked away in a more secure place." Plue told. You frowned.

"But he was locked away pretty deep. I bet he was important somehow." You told. Plue raised his eyebrow at you.

"And how do we know that for sure? Are you going to try to revive him and just ask him?" Plue joked. You smiled and nodded.

"Yes! I'll bring him back and then we can ask him about the Antiquorum!" You exclaimed. Plue gave you a bewildered look.

"What!? But he's over a thousand years old! How are you going to bring back a thousand year old robot!?" Plue questioned. You smiled and took out your small energy tracking device.

"I'll use this to find the power source of this place, let's go!" You exclaimed as you grabbed Plue's hand and ran through the halls. Plue's eyes widened as you pulled him along.

"Y/N! I hate to break it to you but I doubt that there is any energy inside this place." Plue stated. You frowned.

"We don't know for sure, let's go!" Plue sighed. There was just no reasoning with you. He then allowed you to drag him along which pretty much required you carrying him since he was so small.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plue sighed as the two of you crawled through a tight air vent. Plue then looked at you.

"Y/N, I'm telling you, you're not going to find anything here. All of the systems have been down for a very long time. And besides, even if we were to find the power system, I'm pretty sure that others would have found it and used it all up or something." Plue told. You frowned and continued to crawl forwards.

"Those are only ifs or maybes. We can't know for sure unless we actually check it out ourselves." You told. Plue sighed and followed closely behind you. You stopped when you saw that the vent bent down and you gulped. "Plue, get ready." Plue nodded and gripped onto you. You then breathed in and out and dropped down. The fall was longer than you expected and you began to scream as you fell faster. Luckily for you, your fall ended and you crashed into a pile of rubbish bags. You groaned and stood up and dusted yourself off. You then turned to Plue and grinned. "See? That wasn't too bad now was it?" Plue groaned and fell face forwards from the trash pile.

"Aye...." You giggled and picked Plue up. You then turned on the flashlight and shone it around the room. Fuse boxes were all around the room along with pipes going along the walls. You raised your eyebrow at this and looked back at the trash pile.

"Hmm, we seem to be in the generator room, but what an odd place for trash bags to be at." You muttered as you walked towards the trash bags. Plue then saw that you were about to reach out and open it when he cried out.

"Y/N, stop! I wouldn't open that, you'll ruin what little fresh air we have! Do you know how long those trash bags may have been in there?" Plue told as he jumped down from your shoulders and guided you away from the trash bags. "I bet whoever had come here before us dumped those things down here so as to not dirty the air." You glanced back at the trash bags and nodded. You then walked around to all of the fuse boxes and knocked your fist on one of them.