"Right so now you've explained let me introduce you to the pack." I stand up and they all nod looking at me. " okay so Chris, Allison, Danny and Mason  are hunters. Lydia is Banshee, Kira is a kitsune, malia is a coyote, Corey, Theo and Hayden are chimeras, jackson is kanima, Scott is a true alpha, Peter, Isaac, Liam, Brett, Cora, Erica, Boyd, Aiden and Ethan are werewolves.  Derek is the Alpha of the pack and I'm the luna a.k.a his mate." I say cheerfully, dean's face drops a lil but then he smiles again.

"It's very nice to meet you all. Stiles as you know now  you're a nephilim. But when you were conceived dean had the mark of Cane meaning he had something demonic going through him enabling him to kill the last knights of hell. Jack can sense werewolf and demonic essence in you. Werewolf now makes sense because you are an alphas mate but the demonic part may be because the mark of cane may have effected you." Mum/castiel states "it can cause black outs when you are angry and after you may find that you have hurt the thing making you angry, it can make you skilled at fighting. It was extremely difficult to take dean our if this sort of trance." wait that's like when I go into 'mama mode' that's why the other male lunas were confused as to why I black out and why I'm almost unstoppable from this rage.

"Wait that's like when mum goes into mama mode" Liam says and my birth family turn to Liam as if asking him to explain.

" let me show you what we mean by 'mama mode'. Liam come here." Peter orders, Liam nods and goes to him. "I'm truly sorry for what I'm about to do" i raise an eyebrow at him and he starts twisting Liams arm. I stand up ready and I start to hear him whimper. His mates try not to do anything. My eyes start turning red and just as I'm about to rip peters fucking head off derek grabs me and Peter let's go of liam and quickly apologises.

"That's not the half of it. But I don't fancy getting ripped to shreds by my pack leader." Peter finishes then sits back down next to chris, who's giving him a disapproving look which Peter is ignoring. "Actually you may want to grab your popcorn cause a certain couple of people are heading up to the door.  Derek hold stiles back."I turn to the door to see the guys who bullied my pups. I can already feel my vision starts to go red. This day is beginning to get hectic.

Scott gets up to answer the door knowing if derek let's go there's no stopping me. Derek keeps tryna tell me to calm down and the pups are whimpering but these boys were told to stay away, they got expelled.

"Why are you here?" Scott asks trying to be civilised but almost failing.

"Well we just wanted to say hi and tell you that we know about your pack and how disgusting it is. We also wanted you guys to meet our parents. They are hunters and you're all so screwed" wait their parents aren't at the door. I look to Peter and chris (glare) and they go check the house, Ethan and aiden go up stairs and chris and Peter go out back. I look to Theo, Brett, Boyd and Erica and they get the memo and head to the top floor.

"Why are you here?" Scott mumbles through his tighten jaw.

"To destroy your pack. You guys are abominations. Your not family you stupid creatures who deserve to die." My eyes turn scarlet red and I start shaking. I don't wanna hurt derek so he let's go.

"That's it they die" i growl, my birth family look a lil scared send shocked at what I look like but I don't give a shit. I can hear derek mumble for scott to move.

Third person

Scott moves out of the way and the hunters move into the house. The look at stiles and stare in shock. Stiles' eyes were turning black, his claws were descending and his teeth were forming into fangs.

The pack that went to find he parents come back, hunters knocked our or dead in their hands, bleeding and bruised in different places on their bodies. Stiles looks and sees his bruised pups and pounces at the boys.

He scratched, tears, breaks and bruises the boys. One by one pound them to a bloody pulp. The pups whimpers around him not wanting to watch their 'mother' kill people. One of the unconcious or dead hunters start to wake up and start screaming as she sees stiles over they boys bodies. Stiles turns to her.

"You come to My house to Destroy MY pack. And you have the fucking audacity to scream about a dying child. You should have taught them to fight better bitch. We train my pups and we are a family. Never send the kids to do adult work, bitch. You kids here were bullying my kids for being Transgender and gay. You should know better then to mess with a pack with with a luna and you should know better then to attack family. Because bitch" he grabs her by the neck, lifting her of her spot on the ground " this pack is family and we do anything for family even if it's killing every hunter on this earth" Stiles finishes and snaps her neck. He turns to the pups and the Winchesters still in 'mama mode', the pups whimper in fear and the Winchesters look shocked. Nobody moves to touch stiles as he breaths heavy, hunched pacing slightly.

"Stiles, baby?" Derek cautiously asks. And stiles growls. If nothing happens soon then stiles will have to go into the cage again. It's happened once or twice and everyone hates it and stiles, even when he's back to normal, doesn't wanna leave the cage as it's a struggle to get him in their and the pups end up a lil hurt.

Castiel says something in another language causing the pups ears to hurt. What ever they say though starts to calm stiles down enough for Derek to hold him.

"What did you do?" Dean asks.