Chapter 1

A/N: the book is in Stiles' point of view. This is mainly a sterek book.

*****************************

Long live the reckless and the brave
I don't think I wanna be saved
Our song has not been sung
So long live us...

And that's my alarm meaning time to wake up. Great. 5 more minutes. Ow what the fuck, something big just whacked me across the face. Huh?

"Stiles wake up. Don't even say 5 more minutes. If you do I will rip your throat out..... with my teeth" so that's what hit me. Classic sourwolf. Asshole but I love him, well I kinda have to he's my mate.

"But I don't wanna get up" I snuggle into him more trying to persuade him to let me stay in bed a lil longer, it's so calm and peaceful. "At least until the pups start fussing" I plea I don't wanna get out of bed till I have to. He sighs and wraps his arms around me tighter. Yessssss I won haha in your face sourwolf.

"Stiles, stop moving. Yeah you won but stop doing your stupid dance of joy so I can cuddle you." I stop, wanting cuddles more that I want to victory dance. It's so nice and peaceful, which is weird considering our pack is anything but nice and peaceful, I would be freaking out if it wasn't for the fact my pack mum instincts would tell me if they were in trouble. So everything is good.

So yeah I'm pack mom and Luna. At first I was pissed off with the name, but eventually I stopped hating it. Only because Derek and I met other male Lunas and they all told be that all their pups call them mum, it's nothing to do with me being born female, it's just traditional instincts. So that made me feel a lot better and I eventually started to let the pups call me mum. It's not like they're choosing to call me mom they can't help it. Just like I can't help but 'mother' them. I also have come to terms with the fact that I am not the most masculine and I actually enjoy my more feminine rolls like cooking, cleaning, care giving, shopping. You know the motherly things. I was even like it before we realized me and Derek were mates. I don't mind it. As long as they refer to me as 'he' and refer to me as male, I don't mind them calling me mum/ being the the mother of the pack. Hell Derek's dad was Luna he had my role. Though Derek and his siblings didn't call him mum the other pack members who were biological family called him mum. I didn't believe Derek at first but then, one night, he showed me his memories, not because I wanted proof but because he was finally comfortable with me seeing them. Though after that I believed him. Derek is the Alpha. He adopted Isaac, Erica, Jackson, Liam and Corey he was gonna adopt more of the pack but then half the relationships would be classed as incest so they just live here on the newly built hale house. I also adopted Liam and Corey, I would have adopted the other three but one: Derek adopted them when I wasn't old enough to adopt them. Two: when I was old enough to adopt they were to all to old to be adopted and three: it's weird adopting your own friends. Not that Lian Corey isnt my friends, they are but I've always seen then as my pup mainly because they is like 2 years younger than me.

This is nice, just cuddling with my mate, no pups nagging at me, no cleaning to do, just cuddles with my mate. i wish this could last longer but knowing the pups, they are gonna wake up any minute now.

"they're up!" Derek says sighing. Derek isn't as much of a sour-wolf as he use to be, now that he has a pack/family again, but he still has his moments. he is not a morning person that's for sure, and we still bicker like we use to, its just not as hurtful and violent. i sigh and roll of him and out of bed, i push Derek causing him to roll off and land on the floor. oh well. 

"Oops, its time to get up anyways sour-wolf." he sits up on the floor give me the good old signature hale glare.

"im gonna rip your throat out... with my teeth." i smile at his statement, remember when the first of many times he said that to me.