I found it weird that she didn't scream "DOLT!" or "DON'T TOUCH ME! DO YOU KNOW I AM A SCHNEE!" or shit like that.

I wonder what she's blushing about.

Detention... Aka life sucks

I stretched in my seat and looked over to weiss, I smirked and scooted closer to her, she tensed up and then relaxed "Sorry schnee, didn't mean for ya' to be in detention" I said sheepishly, she looked at me and It expected an "it is all your fault dolt!" but she just looked away "it's alright, Just don't sleep in class again, your tail is annoying" she timidly said, not even aggressively.

Did iI broke THE weiss schnee?! No I possibly couldn't!

While thinking I felt soft lips on mine, and noticed weiss kissed me, I blush an internal red and was too shocked to kiss back... Not like i wanted to.

She pulled out and blushed, averting my gaze.

I took time to notice what happened... The schnee kissed me... A faunus... AND a girl.

FUCK! WEISS STOLE MY ACTUAL FIRST KISS THAT I ENJOYED-- wait what?! No I didn't, ok... Maybe I did, just a wee bit...

I look at her and smiled looking away... The ice queen isn't so bad afterall.

After prison-- I mean detention

Finally detention is over, and i look over to weiss and chortle, I went near her while we were walking and when we went to a secluded area I pinned her to a wall and she blushed "so icey, why'd ya kiss me back there?" I asked "Because I can" she smirked triumphantly "You know there are consequences for this, We need to meet eachothers parents, get married and have 33 babies!" I said, she blushed and shivered.

I chuckled and lightly pecked her lips "Whatever, let's just go..." she said and I chuckled, Never thought i'd be showing more emotions than before... But i like it...

The dorm

I yawned and hugged my pillow, until I heard a knock at the door, I groaned and walked over it opening it seeing, Yang?, "Hey what do you want?" I say a bit confused.

"I heard from a little birdie that you kissed weiss" she said, almost possessive like which made me scared "So?" still so confused.

"so?! Are you guys dating?!" she asked if shook my head and sheepishly chortle "Why did you wann-" she cuts me off by slamming her lips onto mine, I blush and was to shocked to kiss back.

She pulled away and not even saying a word, walked off... What. The. Fuck?

I breathed and exhaled, I walk out of the room and went to the campus and just sat by a tree "Hey? What's with the look?" i heard a voice say "I don't even know blake..." I said back, she scooted closer to me reading love love paradise.

"Why? What happened?" damn, blake is so nice to talk to, she actually listens...

"Well, my day started off weird, I saw ruby in the shower, Uhh you know, and weiss and yang kissed me... I just... Like what the fuck?" I told her, she looked at me with confused eyes "Eh? Ruby doing what?" I whispered it to her and she blushed "oh... Wait! Yang and even WEISS, kissed you?!" I nodded my head and sigh "Gee I feel like every girl I talk know blushes around me, Even I dunno why" I said and brought my knees to my chest.

She sighed "Maybe the reason these girls blush around you, just maybe, they all love~ You~" she sang the last part, I blush and look over to her "What?! Of course not! Their crush was probably behind my back!" "Or their crush is talking to them... Aka you!" she retorted, jealously, "Are you je--" she grabbed the collar of my shirt and kissed me, she pulled out and stood up "Next time, don't be so dense, Kay?" she said then walked away.

Ok, I went back to the dorm and fell on my bed face first, 3 girls kissed me yay! Great... Stupid non- straight feelings! Do they all like me?

No....no... Yes? Anyways another knock on my door, I groaned and saw ruby at the door, she looks drunk... Wait... Eh?

"ruby? What's wrong?" I ask her "Well *hic* i need you- *hic* help.... *hic* my dorm is locked and I *hic* wonder if i ca- *hic* stay with you?" she asked in a slurred speech... She was drunk.

I nodded and put my arm around her shoulder and walk her to the beds, I laid her down next to me and I yawn, It maybe 5 in the after noon but im exhausted.

I feel weight on my stomach and saw that ruby was straddling me."What the heck ruby!" I said panicked.

"y/n*Hic*I...*Hic* really... *Hic* like...*Hic* you---" and with that she went near my face and cringed at the smell of the alcohol in her breath, she kissed me and not being shocked at all(Since I was expecting it...) I grab onto her waist and kiss back...

She pulled away and laid her head on my chest and made cute little snoring noises, I chuckle and kiss her forehead...

======

Welp... Ok

 Ok

You know the drill

You know the drill... I couldn't care less... Just... Just deal with it...