Chapter seven

‎                 بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

It has been two weeks since that incident happened, I tried my best to convince them to agree to the marriage thing for perhaps it's khair (good) and Alhamdulillah they finally gave up because they know their father will never backup.

Today Ruman and Salma's groom family are coming over for the engagement, so I have been extremely busy from going to market, to arranging everything in orderly manner. My father in law gave me the responsibility of cooking and taking care of the household in orderly manner , it's not easy to clean the Maliki's mansion you know even though they have so many house helpers, all I do is order around. I ran to the kitchen to check my chicken tikka as the mutton kebab was already done. Earlier today I have prepared sticky honey chicken sriracha, roasted chicken, chicken and mutton biryani, grilled mutton, Hudson's baked tilapia with dill sauce, fish tacos, tropical carrot apple juice, yoghurt smoothie, hibiscus water, chicken fried rice, I baked vanilla cake and to say that I am haggard is overstatement, I told jasmine (house help) to keep an eye on the chicken tikka before I am back, I ran upstairs to see whether the brides are ready but I was ball over to see none of them ready I squall at them, I dragged Ruman to the bathroom while I told Salma to go and chance her clothes as the grooms and their family are almost here, she was strained, wallah I feel her, I took her hands in mine and told her not to worry, I told her all will be well and to trust Allah that He will never let her down, inside me I was so scared because my marriage was nothing but rotten and I hugged her and assured her that she'd be fine and I will always be there for her even though I couldn't assure myself, at that instant I don't know how I got the energy to assure someone when I myself is uncertain that things will workout or not remembering my last encounter with Zaid. I remind her of the saying of Allah in the Holy Quran "And it may be that you dislike a thing that is good for you and that you like a thing that is bad for you. God knows but you do not know.
Quran 2:216".

She released the breath she was holding and muttered a thank you and left to change her clothes.

It has been 2 weeks seen I set an eyes on my so called husband, I don't know if he's playing hide and seek with me. Anyway I don't care because I am also grateful that he decided to let me live in peace.

I went to my apartment and took a long and relaxing shower and came out with a bathrobe and a towel wrapped around my head only to find Zaid seated on the couch besides my bed staring intensely at me, I screamed out loud because he scared the life out of me.
I yelled at him telling him that he scared me, he then smile at me and I pinched myself to whether it's true Zaid smiling at me? I have never seen him smiling matter of factly talk more of him staring and smiling at me, he then cleared his throat and said well done Asiya just well done I heard that you play a big role in persuading my sisters to agree on this marriage he came closer to me and grasp my neck, let me make this clear Asiya I promise you if anything happen to my sisters, I promise to held you accountable for it, I know they are not happy with this marriage of a thing and my sisters mean everything to me, but because you are so narcissistic you made them into believing it's good right. You will pay for this Asiya and I promise  to make your life woeful just watch and see how I crush you into tiny pieces you unprofitable creature, the sight of you disgust me you know he said and slammed the door behind him and I broke down in tears I cried till I feel no pain. I told myself that Allah doesn't burden a soul beyond it can bear I remind myself of the following Hadith:

O Allah, I seek refuge in you from anxiety and grief.
Whoever Allah wishes good for, He inflicts him (with hardship)
Bukhari

Never a believer is stricken with a discomfort, an illness, an anxiety, a grief or mental worry or even the pricking of a thorn but Allah will expiate his sins on account of his patience .
Al-Bukhari and Muslim

Whenever sadness and grief intensify upon someone, he must repeat 'there is neither power nor strength expect from Allah'.
Ibn e Abbas

I brace myself and reassure myself that I did be okay and that Allah will ease my pain. I wore my clothes and set out to the main house for the engagement event that is about to take place and I made a promise to myself never to cry again because of Zaid and I asked Allah(swa )to guide my husband for me and to make this journey easier for me. God how I missed my mom how I wish she's here with me.

Assalamu Alaykum warahmatullAhi wabarkatuHu I hope everyone is in good state of health and eman

So my lecturer decided not to show up today, so I thought it's the perfect time to write 💃 yet again I am sorry for keeping you guys waiting, school is tiring these days but Alhamdulillah.

I am starting my mid semester exams on 22th of this month in sha Allah so please keep me in your Duas

If no one has told you they love you don't worry because I do 💖💖💖 bunch of kisses 😽 to you all 💕💕💕

Don't forget to vote and comment and tell a friend to tell a friend to tell a friend 💖💖💖

                                                  Bint_Amin 🌹