S i x t e e n

"You told me that best friends stick together

"You told me that best friends stick together. But you are nowhere to be seen."

Flashback

"HOBIE WAIT!" The teenage girl ran after the black haired boy. Trying to get a hold of him. Just to talk to him.

She ran as fast as her legs allowed her to. Her heart and mind a mess after seeing her best friend upset with her. She never saw that look on his face, the look that made her question "you are not my Hobie."

Anger and disappointment in his eyes. "I didn't expect this from you. You cannot see me happy, what's wrong with you?" The words that shattered her heart in a million little pieces. Which she was afraid that cab she can piece them together ever again.

"PLEASE! STOP HOBIE!" She bumped into the crowd of high schoolers mumbling the sorry's and excuse me's. Holding her bag close to her.

Finally she could see the back of his head. She sighed in relief, she can finally talk to him now.

She grabbed his arm spinning him around so that he is facing her. He was a bit surprised but after realising who it is, the anger in eyes comes back. She hated it. She hated the look in his eyes, she dreaded it.

Fixing her hair and glasses that has slid down her nose. Meanwhile he just stays silent not uttering a single word. Studying her.

She is scared. Never once before she was afraid of him. He never saw her like this. It was so not like her Hobie.

"P-please H-Hobie listen to me just for once" She pleaded with her eyes, her legs wobbly.

"WHAT! What do you want to say? Huh? Accusing my girlfriend of cheating again. You want us to break up! What do you want? We already fought because of you!" He yelled pointing his finger at her. Shaking his head and running his hands through his hair. Turning his back towards her.

Tears were streaming down her eyes and hitting her cheeks. She didn't say anything. Nothing was coming out. She burried her face in her hands and ran away from there.

Your Pov

We didn't talk after that day. They were still together. I would see them smiling at each other, kissing each other. I lost him because I didn't want to see him get hurt. But I lost my friend and the girlfriend who cheated on him was still there with him.

We would make eye contact a every day. I tried to talk to him but she was always there with him. He was madly in love. He couldn't see the reality, he was too blinded. It broke my heart to see that he is giving his everything to her, but she is just using him.

Those small eye contacts turned into completely ignoring my existence. She was playing with him. Telling him to stay away from me.

It's not like we never fought with each other. But one of us would always take a step keeping our ego aside to solve our problems but this time we didn't talk.

Many months passed I was sick for a week or two and after I rejoined my school. He was nowhere to be seen. His phone number was changed. And when I asked other's about him, nobody had a clue. Not even a trace of him left behind. That girlfriend of his also moved away. And I was thankful for that. At least I was free from all the bullying and threatening.

What happened in these two weeks is a mystery. I never heard from him after that.

And now he is sitting right in front of me.

So, the second question of the story has been answered

So, the second question of the story has been answered. I want to see know your views about it.

On a side note I freaking love mono, new BTS movie is coming. Jimin has blue hair and I am dying.

Thank you for reading!❤