T w e n t y O n e

I am afraid because what is he said was completely true

I am afraid because what is he said was completely true. I was, in fact trying to run away from my problems, thinking that it will become better with time. Or I will stop caring one day.

Maybe I am not fully healed as I was thinking. There is so much pain still buried deep inside me.

A week in my house. A week without meeting anyone. A week without meeting Namjoon. No phone calls, no messages. He texted me the next day, called me a few times but I just couldn't bring myself to talk to anyone.

Just me alone in this apartment with my insecurities and past.

Watching myself in the mirror I saw the lifeless body staring back at me. No life at all.

I feel weak and vulnerable.

And what I am more afraid about is that he is absolutely right, how he can see right through me. I have to face my problems one day.

I have to face my parents one day. I have to confront my dad. In reality parents are my life and without them I am nothing. Even if I try to seek for happiness somewhere else. I will always come back to them.

***

I lifted my hand to press the bell, hesitating at first and turning back towards the door.

His words coming back to me.

"It's time for you to sort things out. Instead of running away from them"

Taking a deep breath I turned and pressed the bell.

Mom's voice came from inside "Coming!"

And the door opened.

"June! Honey, you? Why didn't you tell me you were coming, I would have made something good for you." She pressed a kiss on my forehead, taking my inside the house.

I sat on the couch with her doing the same and taking the seat beside me. A lot of things were running through my mind. What should I ask? Is it even a good idea?

"What's wrong?" She placed her hand on my shoulder, becoming worried all of a sudden.

"I want to know the truth mom. We cannot act like everything is okay." I shakingly exhaled a breath. "When we know that nothing is same like before."

"Dad is not like he was. Everything is so different. We aren't the same happy family we were before."

"Why mom? I want to know!" I couldn't control the tears the that slide down my cheeks, holding her hands begging her to tell me "p-please I want to know."

She pulled me in her arms, rubbing my back in circles "I know baby. I know, and I am sorry. We should have told you."

"Then tell me now" I pulled myself back to look at her.

She fiddled with her fingers sighing "you remember when we sent you to your grandma's house?"

Yus babies I am updating!😀

Well did I tell you that I love you and I am so grateful for your support ❤❤

Thank you for reading!❤