F o u r

Beep

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The sound of alarm woke me up. Last night I passed out on the couch with leftovers of the food I ordered last night still on the table, fortunately, the couch was comfortable otherwise I would have been suffering from a bad back pain. And I was definitely not going to sit like a statue all day.

I stood up to get ready for my college, did my morning routine and wore black jeans and an oversized t-shirt that I tucked in my jeans and styled my hair in a bun and applied some lip balm.

I am good to go but first breakfast.

I ate some cereal with orange juice.

I took my bag, checked if I have taken my phone and assignments and went out and locked the door. After double checking that if I have closed the door securely or not I made my way to the elevator.

This apartment is on the third floor so it didn't take much time to reach the ground floor.

Ting.

I exited the elevator and the building.

My college was a 30 to 40 minutes ride from my parents home and if stuck in traffic 1-hour minimum, but from this house, it is only 5 to 10 minutes walk. So no waiting for the bus or a cab. Plus you save money and cut out some of the extra fat that has been chilling inside your body.

I reached my college and went straight to the library.

I am early so there is no one, which is great for me. I took out the book which I am currently 'Mountains Beyond Mountains by Tracy Kidder'.

Reading is something I enjoy the most, it is like a getaway from everything that is happening in my life.

It teleports me to a world full of hope, a world without despair and suffering, just a world with colours and rainbows and hope. It is truly magical how some people can have such a Powerful impact on people with just a few words.

Indeed words are mightier then a sword.

I checked my watch. It's time for classes.

......

The rest of the day went by quickly it was around 4 PM, which is the time for my shift at a local cafe owned by an old couple. They are very sweet and cares for me like their own daughter.

I entered the small snug looking cafe. The small bell ringing indicating that someone has entered. The strong aroma of coffee instantly filling up my senses.

''AJUMMA, AJUSSHI I AM HERE!" I called out.

''Oh my child you are here come, come." Ajusshi came rushing from the kitchen with a kind smile on his face. He is a man of around 70 years but has an enthusiasm of a five year old. At this age also he has a good structure, surely he was an handsome man in his early years.

I took my place behind the counter and wore my apron. The waiter who is Park Hana is currently on leave, leaving me with both the responsibilities. Ajumma and ajusshi only do the kitchen work.

Not that many people came here today just a few writers who come here daily for writing and a few college students.

I was wiping just the last tables when I didn't even realize that I was spacing out. Someone called me, it was ajumma.

She took a seat on one of the chairs in front of me "My child what are thinking?" She asked. With that eye smile that always melts me. Just like ahjussi she is a beautiful woman. They would have been a very beautiful couple. They sometimes remind me of my parents. But one difference is that there love for each other grew stronger with time, but my parents love faded into nothing.

"Nothing that important. Oh, ajumma what do you when someone makes you happy? I don't know like makes us smile after a long time? " I asked curiously eyeing her.

She chuckled "We stay with them, the ones that makes us smile, that means they are something special. We make them a part of our life. But why are asking? Found a boy huh." She asked smiling suggestively in my direction, wiggling her eyebrows.

I blushed and shook my head " OH no no, just asking for a friend."

She gave me a look 'I know you are lying' and stood up and went to the kitchen. She returned with a small box in her hands.

"I made this cake, I hope you will like it." She smiled.

I thanked her and left the shop with more questions in my mind.

I cannot help but think about the words she said.

We make them a part of our life,

But I don't even know who he is.

And that's when an idea popped in my mind.

I have to find him.

***

Hey beautiful,

How are you today? You are not replying to my notes, but it's alright take your time, I don't want to burden you. But you should know that you brighten up my days.

-KIM NAMJOON

***

A/N : Double update

A/N : Double update...What do you think of this story so far? Tell me in the comments, I would love to know. Thank u for reading and voting.
Stay hydrated and take care. Love youuu<3<3

Thank you for reading!!!