S i x

I often wonder that when did my parents became this distant from each other, from

I often wonder that when did my parents became this distant from each other, from .....me.

They were a perfect and cute couple, who were always happy with each other. Always respected each other, always stood with each other through the ups and downs of their life. My grandma told me that they were highschool sweethearts. Dad fell in live with mom the very first time he saw her.

Love at first sight does exist I guess. From then he just started to do everything he could to impress my mom. My mom was hard to get, my grandma told me. But atlast here they are married and deeply in love.

It was all good, everything was amazing, beautiful filled with rainbows and happiness. But when did our life became so full of darkness, emptiness and negativity.

I never knew what happened nor anyone tried to explain it to me. I was tired of asking them what happened.

Nothing, everything is fine you go to your room.
This was their answer every time.

There was something going on I know. There has to be something.

When they left me at my grandma's they were happy telling me that I have to stay with her for a some months because they have some work they were all smiles and kissed me goodbye. But when I went back to my home it was like I came to some other completely different place.

I asked a hundred times. But they never told me.

I stopped asking them because I knew they will not answer me.

Most of the things were same we lived in the same house except we stopped going on vacation together, stopped joking together.

I used to be this bubbly girl who was enthusiastic everytime, a smile on my face every second.

But it is surprising how it all changed and made me the person I am today. Lost in my sorrowful world.

It hurts me to say that the people whom I called my best friends knew that I was not the same. When I needed them the most they left me standing their alone and empty.

Everyone thought I was a lonesome soul with lots of attitude.

But did they ever talked to me.

But it is the same I also never tried to interact with anyone.

I never talked to him too, to Kim Namjoon the topper of our class.

Then how does he know about me so well.

*Let me just say that I am freaking proud of our boys, it's just pure hard work and dedication

How the hell can I have a crush on 7 people at the same time? 😗

Thank you for reading!❤
Keep smiling :)