Sixty-One

@AthenaElle

Liked by Jackgilinsky, Arianagrande and 1,783,2628 more AthenaElle: missing my boy

AthenaElle: missing my boy

View comments...
user1: they were in Jamaica a few days ago
User2: she's so lucky
Shawnmendes: call me babe
-AthenaElle: one min need to pee 🤷🏻‍♀️
JohnMayer: @shawnmendes we threw a party whilst you went away
Lillyyyy: ^^^ it's true I cried seeing Sir John Mayer

@ShawnMendes

Liked by JustinBieber, Ninadobrev and 2,789,199 others Shawnmendes: she won't admit it but she loves having the condo to herself

Shawnmendes: she won't admit it but she loves having the condo to herself.

View Comments...
Arianagrande: That body 😍😍
User1: Shawn is so gullible she's using him
AthenaElle: listen im just living life, I still miss you
- shawnmendes: I know love
User2: HE CALLED HER LOVE
user3: I need a Shawn

@AthenaElle

Liked by 1,789,019 AthenaElle: mood, he's coming home

Liked by 1,789,019
AthenaElle: mood, he's coming home

View comments...
Shawnmendes: why
- AthenaElle: DO WE PUT EAVH OHHER GHROUGH HELL
-Shawnmendes: ooooh baby stop
User1: is that a song?
User2: did she just-
Johnmayer: WHY CANT WE JUST GET OVER OURSELVES
-shawnmendes: guys seriously stop
AthenaElle: I lob u Shaw 😪😪😪
User3: she's drunk 😂😂
-
"The event has been pushed back, we have three extra days" Yvette says standing up in Athena's office. "Okay What needs to be done?" Athena grabs a pen and some paper.

"We need the final decorations and someone to perform" Athena nods. "Okay I got it" Athena says standing up.

"Are you sure?" Yvette asks. "A hundred percent, I'll see you there Mrs Zane" Athena smiles grabbing her back rushing out the door.
She how to get lift waiting for it patiently when Elliot approaches her.

"Hey Athena" he smiles. "Hey" she sends him a smile back as they get in the lift together.
"So for the charity event do you have a plus one?" Elliot asks shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Yep Shawn's back today" she grins.

"Oh okay, how is that?" Elliot did have something for Athena, a gorgeous girl working beside him, it made his heart thump but he knew she was with Shawn.

"It's good, I'll see you at the event. Bye Elliot" she shouts as she quickly exists jogging to her car.
-
Her heart races when she opens the door seeing Shawn's guitar case and suitcases. She takes off her heels walking as quietly as she could. She spots Shawn on the sofa, she covers his eyes with her hands and giggles. "Guess who?"

"Hmmm Emma Watson?" He jokes grabbing on to her wrists. "Erm I wish" she laughs

"It's my love" he answers making her heart flutter. She walks in front of him jumping on his lap. "Look at how gorgeous you are" he teases pulling her down by her blouse.

His hands hold the sides of her face pulling her closer. "Hmm I missed you" she mumbles in to the kiss. "I swear... you've gotten hotter" he says between kissing her.

"And you got a tan" she giggles kissing down his neck. She unbutton his shirt, Shawn sits forward letting her slide it off. Her eyes scan his body and she becomes giddy.

"I really missed you" she groans wrapping her arms around his torso hugging him tightly. "Aw babe I missed you too" he chuckles hugging her back.

"Shawn?"

"Yes Athena"

"Will you come with me to that charity thing?" She ask sitting up. "Of course I will, when is it?"

"In three days" she bites her bottom lip. "I don't think I'm doing anything" he shrugs rubbing his hands on her arms. "Will you sing?"

"Right now?" He asks.

"At the event?"

"If you want I will" he bops her nose. "Thank you" she kisses his lips again. "Now tell me the truth okay" Shawn says seriously and she nods

"Did you actually have a party?" He raises an eyebrow. "Yes but only a small one, please don't be mad" She hides her face behind her hands. "I'm not mad" he laughs.

"You know you leaked my lyrics" he says. "I did?"

"Yes, like yesterday. You and John commented Why lyrics" he says poking her stomach. "Oh shit, I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you" she says nervously feeling really bad.

"Hmm you can make it up to me" he winks pulling her down for another kiss.
-
Shawn held Athena in his arms. He kept thinking how lucky he was. She made him feel better. He hadn't been in a relationship for a while but with Athena he knew it was right, when she held his hand it made him light up or when she made him try new foods the look on her face when he liked them made him giddy inside. He loved how she would jump on him in the mornings, hug him from his torso or play with his hair.

He had fallen deep.