Prolouge

Characters
Shawn Mendes

CharactersShawn Mendes

Athena Elle Carter

_________________

"Come on Athena let me hook you up with someone" Camille begs her best friend who simply rolls her eyes. "Athena listen to me, you broke it off with Myles almost five moths ago, so please for the love of god let me find you a date" Camille pleads Athena following her to their kitchen.

"Cami please I don't want to hear about Myles" Athena brushes her off finding some cereal to make. "You know I love you, I want to see you happy" Athena sits and begins eating her cereal and Camille sits opposite her.

"Okay, but it will be hard finding me someone" Athena gives in, Camille shrieks in excitement making Athena spit out her milk "I hate when you do that" Athena laughs wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Well since I know you so well and knew you would cave in I already found you someone"

"You're kidding right" Camille shakes her head smirking.

"Well my boyfriend Liam knows somebody called Brian and at first I was like he's cool and everything but not good enough for you since you're not easily impressed so then Liam told me this Brian guy has a friend" Camille's smile gets wider. Athena looks up to her noticing she's stopped talking.

"Well do I get a name" Athena laughs.

"Shawn. His name is Shawn" Camille says proudly.

"I don't know cami, I'm very busy at the moment" she gets up going to sink washing her dishes "I have my fashion stuff to work on" Athena shrugs.

"Athena seriously, you need someone and I have a good feeling about this" Camille cheers

"Cami I-"

"Please Athena for me"

Athena looks over to the blonde and smiles giving in "one chance okay" she says sternly.

Camille cheers going over to her "you won't regret it okay".

Athena laughs at her craziness. "Oh and you're meeting him tomorrow" Camille yells running upstairs before Athena can say something.