Thirty-One

Athena waves Shawn goodbye from her door then walks inside immediately flopping onto the sofa. Shawn had insisted she stayed over but she had a class tomorrow and no clothes so he dropped her home.

"Oh hey" Camille cheers walking in to the living room. "Hey" Athena smiles seeing Camille carrying snacks in her hands. She grabs the popcorn off her munching on it.

"Sooooo?" Camille says looking Athena. "Me and Shawn are together like a couple" she smiles thinking of Shawn.

"It's about time! Jeez I thought I would I have to tell him to ask you out" Camille jokes making Athena chuckle.

"Anything else you want to tell me?" Cami smirks nudging Athena. "Oh yeah, I'm going to an event with him for Armani" Athena says grinning. Camille gasps opening her mouth wide "holy shit the girls in class are gonna freak! Armani is like the greatest designer" Camille exclaims.

"I know I'm so excited" Athena says giddiness filling her. "When is it?" Camille asks acting just as excited as Athena.

"The thirteenth, it's a Saturday so we're flying out on Friday so I'll take a day off then coming back on Monday so I'll take that day off too" Athena explains making cami nod but she suddenly stops and her eyes become wide.

"No way! The thirteenth?" Camille asks and Athena nods looking down at her lap. "Your Birthday! He's taking you to a A list event for your birthday" Camille says excitedly. "Wait that means I don't get to throw you an annual surprise party" Camille pouts

Athena sighs looking up at her "he doesn't know it's my birthday which I don't really care about as you know, so I'm not bothered I guess" she shrugs her shoulders.

"I know you don't like your birthday but won't he figure it out eventually, everyone will be posting about it and he follows us all now so he'll see it." Camille says making a good point for Athena to think about.

"I just don't want him to do anything extra for it, so I'm just going to leave it" Athena nods to herself seeming so sure of what she said.

"I really wanted to throw a party again this year I'm so good at tricking you in to thinking we won't do anything" Camille grins.

"I know I can't believe I fell for it. If he asks then I'll tell him but I doubt it, I mean it's not like it'll come up in a conversation right?" She asks. Camille nods agreeing with her "whatever you want babe, now let's watch a movie".
-
Athena walks out of her class and out the building texting on her phone not watching where she was going, she was about to text Shawn to come over but she bumps in to someone knocking her phone out of her hand, she bends down picking up her phone thanking the gods it didn't break.

"Oh I'm so sorry gorgeous but you shouldn't text whilst walking" she looks up smiling seeing Shawn dressed in an all white top tucked in to black jeans. "Hey, What are you doing here?" She wraps her arms around his neck leaning up to kiss him softly.

"I just finished with the boys so I texted cami asking what time you finished so I could come get you" he smirks placing amiss to her forehead making her cheeks flame up.

"Aww that's so sweet, thank you" She pecks his lips then leans down. "Should we go back to mine, Camille is going to Liam's" Shawn nods leading her to the door opening it for her.

"You look pretty today" he tells her as she gets in leaning against the window. "Thanks" she bites her bottom lip looking down at her hands shyly.

Shawn gets in and begins driving towards her house. "So are you excited for the event?" Shawn asks placing a hand on her thigh rubbing the material of her jeans. "Yeah, I'm nervous but that's normal right" she tells him looking at his jaw as he concentrates.

"Yeah completely normal, I erm already have a dress that I want you to wear but if you don't like it that's fine" Shawn says looking at her as they stop at the red light.

"I'm sure I'll love it" she smiles at him.

"Oh and are you sure about the date you seemed a bit taken back, it's okay if you have other things going on you can tell me" Shane looks forward again as the lights go green.

"No no, it's perfect. Nothing going on"

He chuckles lightly "Okay, that's perfect then". They pull in to her drive getting out the car and Shawn follows her. Once she opens the door he spins her around putting his lips against hers pushing her back on to the wall. She kisses back seconds later then pushes him back to breathe.

"Bedroom?" She nods at him smiling. Shawn picks her up flinging her over his shoulder taking her upstairs to her room.