Chapter 14

Neither Skyler nor Octavia had any clue that Lexa had been watching their interaction through the small gap in Skyler's door. They didn't know Lexa had seen how much love they had for each other nor did they know that Lexa wanted Skyler to be happy - the only way that could happen would be for Octavia to be close to her.

Once Skyler had fallen asleep in Octavia's arms, Lexa demanded her presence, at once, in the throne room.

Octavia entered the room and walked towards orcas throne. "You summoned me." She said.

"Yes." Lexa took a deep breath. "I've realized that you make my sister happy and the only way she can get better after what your brother did to her is for her to be happy. If you would like, I'd like to offer you a room here, so that you can stay and make my sister happy."

Octavia swallowed. "Really?" She asked.

Lexa nodded. "Really." She pushed her long dark hair out of her eyes.

A small smile crossed Octavia's face. "I'd like that." She said. "Thank you."

Lexa nodded again. "Good. You move in today." She said. "You'll stay and Clarke will go home. Your brother will come and join our army and this matter will be resolved."

Octavia nodded. "Thank you." She said gratefully.

*******

"So you get to stay?" Skyler asked hopefully.

Octavia nodded. "Yes."

Skyler threw her arms around Octavia. "That makes me so happy."

"Me too." Octavia agreed. She pressed her lips to Skyler's forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too." Skyler said. She pulled back and pressed her lips to Octavia's. "I can't wait for you to meet my friends. They'll love you." She said with a hopeful glint in her eyes. She smiled sweetly.

_______

The end!

I decided to end the story early. I was loosing interest and didn't have many ideas left but I wanted to finish this story for you all. Hope you enjoyed it and thank you so much for reading and voting. :)

Thanks a million,

Caitlinneil7