Chapter 6

Skyler's POV

Lexa walked into the room with two guards. She stopped beside my bed. "You seem fit enough to ride." She said bluntly. She wanted to get out of Arkadia as soon as possible.

"I'm well enough to travel but I can't exactly ride." I pointed to my leg. "It's broken remember."

"We can take her in the rover." Octavia appeared in the doorway. She smiled softly at me.

Lexa was hesitant as she gripped the handle of her sword tightly. She nodded after a moment. "Fine." She left the room without another word.

Octavia released a breath of relief and walked into the room. She kissed my forehead. "God, she's intense." She whispered.

I giggled and ran my fingers through her dark hair and nodded. "Yeah, but you learn to love her."

"I suppose." Octavia agreed.

"Bellamy can be a bit intense too." I teased, smiling softly.

"Yeah, right." Octavia sassed with a teasing smile. I rolled my eyes.

"Rover's ready to go!" Raven's voice filled the room.

"Guess it's time for you to go home." Octavia's voice turned sad and her teasing smile faded.

"Yeah, I guess." I bit my lip and looked down at my hands. I didn't want to leave Arkadia. I liked it here. I liked it here a lot. Octavia was here. I was happy here with Octavia. We were happy in Arkadia together.