"Show me then," Lauren teased and in an instant Camila sucked Lauren's lower lip that made her let out a soft moan.

They found their way to the couch without breaking their lips apart. Camila sat on top of Lauren and the older woman's hand immediately found its way to the brunette's fine ass and squeezed it softly that made Camila moan.

"Ugh, Laur..." Camila moaned while their tongues fought with each other.

Camila snaked her arms around Lauren's neck and bended backwards to give way when Lauren kissed her neck down to her breast.

"Ughh...I w-want you so bad, Laur..." Camila moaned when Lauren sucked her nipple and cupped her other breast.

Camila is grinding on top of Lauren, rubbing each other's clothed wet core.

"Ahhh...Camz," Lauren moaned and bit her lip in excitement.

Camila slid her hand inside Lauren's wet underwear and rubbed her damp sex.

"Fuck, Camz..."Lauren cursed in pleasure. "I-it feels so good, ahhh..."

Camila continued rubbing Lauren's sensitive bud and then she pulled her finger out and sucked it.

"I want more, Camz," Lauren protested and Camila immediately obeyed by inserting two fingers inside Lauren's walls.

"Ahhhh...Fuck!" Lauren moaned in pleasure as Camila thrusts her fingers back and forth, hitting the right spot.

Lauren dugged her fingers on Camila's back and scratched it, enough to leave temporary marks.

Camila continued thrusting her fingers while kissing Lauren's hungry lips down to her neck, sucking it until she leave marks.

"F-faster, Camz...I wanna come," Lauren moaned and her hands traveled down from Camila's back to her butt, squeezing it hard, leaving the form of her hands, like footprints on a sand.

Camila increased the speed of her thrusts as Lauren guided her fingers by grinding it.

"Ahhhh..Camz, I'm com--" Lauren wasn't able to finish her sentence when she exploded on Camila's skillful fingers and her breathing constricted as she rides her way to Nirvana. 

"Mmmm..." Camila said as she tasted Lauren's arousal on her fingers, licking it clean.

Lauren inhaled a deep breath and smirked after seeing the beautiful brunette's face smiling after tasting her sweet fluids.

"That was so good..." Lauren was still out of breath. "Your turn, babe," The satisfied girl said as she carried Camila and slowly landed her on the couch. "Let me make this beautiful pussy of yours come."

Camila bit her lip and felt her stomach jump up to her chest. Lauren bit the strap of the brown-eyed girl's underwear and removed it just by using her teeth which turned Camila on even more.

"Come here," Camila commanded and Lauren obediently obeyed and kissed her full lips passionately.

The green-eyed woman's hand traveled down to Camila's mound and cupped it softly. She played with her nipple without breaking their lips that made Camila moan in between their kisses.