1.71 Alastair

Church Attic. 

We walked into the attic with our guns drawn.

Sam " Dean. Elena"

We looked at him and he pointed at a person hiding in the shadows. 

We put our guns away. 

Me "Anna? We're not gonna hurt you. We're here to help. My name is Elena. This are Sam and Dean. "

Anna showed herself "Elena? Elena Singer? Sam and Dean Winchester?"

I nodded "yeah "

Anna looked at Dean " The Dean? "

Dean smiled, nodding " Well, yeah. The Dean, I guess. "

Anna " It's really you. Oh, my god. The angels talk about you. You were in Hell, but Castiel pulled you out, and some of them think you can help save us. And some of them don't like you at all. They talk about you all the time lately. I feel like I know you"

I raised my eyebrows. 

Dean " So, you talk to angels?"

 Anna shook her head " Oh, no. No, no way. Um, they probably don't even know I exist. I just kind of... overhear them. "

Sam asked surprised " You overhear them? "

Anna "Yeah, they talk, and sometimes I just... hear them in my head. "

Dean "Like... right now?"

 Anna " Not right this second, but a lot. And I can't shut them out, there are so many of them."

 Dean " So, they lock you up with a case of the crazies when really you were just... tuning in to angel radio?"

 Anna nodded "Yes. Thank you. "

Sam "Anna, when did the voices start? Do you remember? "

Anna " I can tell you exactly -- September 18th."

I looked at Dean. 

 Dean looked at me, thinking the same thing "The day I got out of Hell. "

Anna "First words I heard, clear as a bell -- "Dean Winchester is saved." "

Dean looked at Sam  " What do you think?"

 Sam " It's above my pay grade, man. "

Dean looked at Anna " Well, at least now we know why the demons want you so bad. They get a hold of you, they can hear everything the other side's cooking. You're 1-900-angel. "

Anna " Hey, um, do you know -- are my parents okay? I -- I didn't go home. I was afraid. -"

Suddenly Ruby stormed inside "You got the girl. Good, let's go"

Anna's eyes widened " Her face! "

Sam tried to calm her " It's okay. She's here to help."

 Dean "Yeah, don't be so sure. "

Ruby "We have to hurry. "

Dean "Why?"

 Ruby "Because a demon's coming -- big-timer. We can fight later, Dean. "

Dean " Well, that's pretty convenient -- showing up right when we find the girl with some bigwig on your tail?"

 Ruby " I didn't bring him here. You did. "

Dean asked confused " What? "

Ruby "He followed you from the girl's house. We got to go now. "

Me "Dean"