1.20 Dolls

A few says later.  Cornall, Connecticut. On the streets.

 On the streets

I was in my car on the way to Cornall

I was in my car on the way to Cornall. Dean and Sam had decided to look for Ava themselves and i was okay with that. 

I parked my car and got out of it. I walked to the trunk, opened it and got my back out. Then i closed it and made my way to the door. I stopped when i saw the urn standing on the side of the porch. There was a five-points symbol on the side of the porch. a quincunx. Hoodoo stuff. 

I sighed and walked into the house. A woman walked inside and looked at me. 

Susan " May I help you?"

I smiled "Hi, yeah, I'd like a room for a couple of nights."

Suddenly two girls ran inside and then out. 

The woman called out "Hey!"

I smiled. 

Suddenly i heard behind me "honey, why didn't you wait for me?"

I raised an eyebrow but then rolled my eyes when i realized who was talking. 

Then i felt two arms sneaking around my waist from behind me. 

I smiled at Dean "Because you said to not wait for you"

He smiled at me. 

The woman "Well, congratulations, you could be some of our final guests."

Dean "Well. Sounds vaguely ominous."

She shook her head "No, I'm sorry, I mean we're closing at the end of the month. Well, let me guess. You guys are here antiquing?"

She looked at someone behind me. I didn't even have to look around to know it was the younger Winchester. 

Dean "How'd you know?"

I raised an eyebrow at him.

Woman "Oh, you just look the type. "

I hid my face in his chest to stop myself from laughing. Dean'S face was hilarious.