1.15 "He's Got Jo"

Next day. Morning.

I groaned annoyed when i heard sirens going off outside. 

Then I sat up and yawned.

Suddenly i heard Dean groan and wake up.

I looked over at him "you know, you could just take a nap on the bed now that i'm awake"

Dean rolled off the sofa and walked over to me and jumped onto the bed. 

He buried his face in the pillow "Where's Sam and Jo?"

I drove a hand through my hair and looked at him "Getting coffee, i guess"

Dean groaned "Ugh. My back. How'd you sleep on that big soft bed? "

Me "Like a queen, honey"

Dean sat up "you know, i've never thanked you for trying to save my life when Weber forced me to shoot my brain out"

I shook my head "you don't have to thank me, Dean"

Dean "i think i know what Dad said to you"

I sighed annoyed "you still on that?"

Dean "he told you to keep an eye on us, didn't he?"

I nodded "yes"

Well, that's half the truth.

Dean "you're doing a good job"

I smiled "thanks"

He smiled back at me. 

Suddenly Sam and Jo busted through the door.

Dean looked at them "Where's the coffee?"

Sam" There are cops outside. Another girl disappeared. "

----

I walked back into the apartment. I had just checked out the apartment that belonged to the woman who disappeared. I saw Sam and Jo studying the notes. Dean walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen.

Me " Teresa Ellis, Apartment 2F. Boyfriend reported her missing around dawn. "

Jo " And her apartment? "

Me " Cracks all over the plaster, walls, ceiling. There was ectoplasm, too. "

Sam " Well, between that and that tuft of hair I'd say this sucker's coming from the walls. "

Dean "But who is it? Building's history is totally clean. "

Jo picked up a photograph" Well, maybe we're looking in the wrong place."

Dean asked confused  " What do you mean? "

Jo "Check this out. "

Sam looked at the photo " An empty field?"

Jo " It's where this building was built. Take a look at the one next door. The windows. "

I looked at the photo.

Sam "Bars. Dean: We're next door to a prison? "

---

Jo was on the pone with Ash "Thanks, Ash. And if you breathe a word of this to my mom... That's right. I will. With pliers. "

She hung up " Okay. Moyamensing prison. Built in 1835, torn down in 1963. And get this. They used to execute people by hanging them in the empty field next door. "

Sam " Well, then, we need a list. All the people executed there. "

Jo "Ash is already on it. "

----