Happy 18th Birthday Jiyong

If you're reading this then it means your mom and Charles had told you who I am. I'm here to tell you that they are right. I am a demon Jiyong. I am one of the Seven Deadly Demons, and you Kwon Jiyong are also a demon, a half-demon child.

I know you are confused right now because of this. But I want you to fully understand the situation like how Charles did.

There are six more like you; all posses' abilities that are far greater than any of you have ever imagined.

One is a boy born to love and born to be loved. He will be your arms.

A boy hungry for power and greatness will give you the greatest gift.

A boy with quick feet will wipe your unwanted tears.

A boy whose bidding is done by others will show you reflection.

A boy whose flames can burn the coldest of hearts will bring you light.

And a stubborn boy who was born to be selfless will give you your salvation.

Find these Demons and unite with them. Unite with them because there is someone after you, and he will feed you to the darkness. These sons will make sure they bring you back to the light.

Fight the enemy with the rest of the Demon-children. I know I can count on you my son.

Please be strong, and may the King of Hell be with you...

    "And your spirit...Lucifer." Sunggyu finished.

     He gently placed the letter back inside the box and put the box back on top of Jiyong's grave. The moment Sunggyu placed the letter back; they quickly regretted that they even read it in the first place. Hearing it only made them feel worse.

     "Salvation? I wasn't even able to give him salvation...I...I let him die." Jackson stated; the pain obvious in his voice.

     Taeil held his best friend's hand, "No, Father Lucifer was right. We were able to give Jiyong all those things in our own ways. We might not have noticed it, but I'm sure for Jiyong...it was enough."

    Jackson squeezed Taeil's hand back and wiped the tears that slowly fell from his eyes.

     The six became silent. They didn't say anything and just continued to look at Jiyong's grave. The wind got stronger, but the sons closed their eyes and felt that the strong breeze was Jiyong, giving them his last embrace.

MEANWHILE...

AT THE HOLY HOME

    "Will he forever be in peace..."

     "Amen." The Arcs said in unison as they were all kneeling on the floor while Park Dong Min was standing in front of them while holding a bible. They were at the prayer room, facing the mirror that showed them Jiyong's grave. The Arcs had been praying for him every day since his death. They've been doing it day and night, and no one complained. They all felt that they were obliged to do it for Jiyong's sake.