SDS2 26: MISSION V: THE YAKUZA'S RAGE PT. 2

AFTER GATHERING INFORMATION from the informant, the sons were all getting ready to face the infamous yakuza leader. While they were walking down the halls of Kenji's mansion, Hyunseung glanced at his brothers and asked, "So what do we do now?"

     Sunggyu took a deep breath and placed his hand inside his pockets, trying to relax, "I don't know, but let's just wait for the others so we could make a plan."

     "I suggest going to my father's office." Tamo then said, finally saying something after the torture that they did to the informant earlier.

     "Why, are they already here?" Minhyuk asked, and Tamo nodded his head, "They are, and it seems like they have a guest with them. You head to the office now and I'll check on Kai."

     "Alright, we'll see you at the office," Sunggyu said as he walked towards Kenji's room. Minhyuk and Hyunseung following behind him while Tamo went back to the interrogation room. Sunggyu opened the door and saw their brothers, The Souls of Lucifer and their guardian. And beside him was a man who they already saw before, Kharon II.

     "So I presume you had better results than we did," Sunggyu said as he went towards them.

     "And I presume you didn't get anything from the informant," Taeil said back.

     "All he said was everything we already figured out ourselves," Minhyuk answered further as he went beside his brothers.

     "But there is something that bothers me," Sunggyu told them, and then everybody looked at him, curious to what he was about to say, "How do they know that the other Sinners are already dead?" Sunggyu finally asked.

      "Yeah, every time we kill them, they say that the others will know or something like that." Suho stated.

     "And the only ghoul we didn't kill was Nagi since Kharon gave him a special mission." Jackson said as they gestured at their guardian.

     "Its been 2 days and we still haven't made any progress." Minhyuk reminded them, and then he looked at the man beside their guardian and raised his right eyebrow, "Is this Kharon II now, or is he still Yamada?" Minhyuk asked, now only noticing him.

     "Oh yes, my apologies, this is Kharon II." Kharon III introduced.

     "It's an honor to finally meet you once more my Princes." Kharon II greeted as he bowed down to show respect to the Demons.

     "It's good to see you again Kharon II," Sunggyu stated, and Kharon II shook the Demons' leader's hand.

     "So now that Kharon II is here, what do we do next?" Jackson asked, and everybody in the room, including Kenji, looked at Taeil. Taeil went to Kenji's table and used his computer and showed them the layout of the Sinners' hideout.

     "How did you find that?" Hyunseung asked in amazement.

     "I did a little bit of research," Taeil said with a mischievous grin. But before Taeil could tell his brothers their plan, Tamo and Kai suddenly barged inside the office, and they were all covered in blood. The state that they were in caught everyone off guard.

     "What happened?!" Suho asked as he rushed towards them.

     "We need to get out of here, all of us." Tamo immediately warned as he tried to stop the wound on his hand from bleeding.

     "Tamo you're badly wounded," Kenji said in a concerned tone as he rushed towards his son.

     "There's a first aid kit in my drawer," Kenji ordered, and Taeil quickly complied.