(Solo) Harry, Sick; Babied By Gemma

"Harry just so happens to be sick, he also needs to survive his next show. Gemma catches wind that he isn't well and proceeds to take care of him."

REQUESTED BY: - futureauthorkm5

~~~
It was fair to say Harry was excited, and confident – which left him confused as to why he was feeling nauseous, usually he only felt that way before a show when he was nervous; and he was fairly sure that there was zero nervousness anywhere in sight.

"Brother!" Gemma called, entering the dressing room where Harry was chilling, pre show.

"Sister!" Harry called back, trying to master up as much enthusiasm as was possible given the circumstances.

"Yup, that is I," Gemma said, pointing to herself, "So, why are you hiding? Mum was really hoping you would hang with us."

Harry shrugged, trying to subtly rub at his stomach; which had randomly started to hurt, 'Definitely not nerves,' He thought to himself.

Sighing, Gemma sat down beside her brother on the couch, "Harry, what is it? What's wrong?"

"I don't know," Harry said softly, "my stomach just doesn't feel too good."

"Oh, did you eat something dodgy?" Gemma asked.

"No, I don't think so."

"Nerves than?"

"No, Gems, I think I've been doing this long enough to not get nervous about it," Harry sighed, "Besides, I rock it out there, and everyone knows it."

"Wow, check yourself." Gemma laughed. "No, seriously, what's the problem then?"

"I don't know, my stomach just really hurts. I feel sick," Harry said, rubbing his stomach, "Like, throw up, sick."

"Damn, that bad?" Gemma frowned, "What can I do?"

"Nothing," Harry shrugged, "Go wait with Mum, it's probably just my nerves anyway."

Gemma wasn't so sure, nor did she really want to leave her brother alone; but, he was a big boy and therefore perfectly capable of looking after himself, "Okay, but, look after yourself, yeah? Don't do the show if you aren't up to it."

"Yeah, yeah," Harry dismissed her, lying down on the couch with a groan.

-

It was barely two minutes later that Harry was up off the couch and making a dash for the nearest bathroom, immediately falling to his knees in front of the toilet and heaving up his insides.

'This is going to be loads of fun,' He thought sarcastically, heaving again until there was nothing left to bring up. By the time he was finished he was beginning to regret sending his sister away, he could have really done with some comfort in his time of need - that, and he felt absolutely horrid, just getting up off the bathroom floor was going to require energy that he didn't seem to have.

"Why now? Why tonight?" Harry asked himself.

Standing up, with much effort, he made his way to the sink; washing his hands and rinsing his mouth out. He had a show to do, and he wanted to give it his best - he didn't want to be held back by sickness, his own none-the-less.

Making his way back to his dressing room, Harry proceeded to lie down and close his eyes, his body feeling exhausted. His head was aching, his stomach was still churning uncomfortable, and every single muscle, [including some he hadn't previously known the existence of], was aching.

'Its fine, I've got this. I can do this.' Harry thought keeping his eyes closed. All he needed was a little rest, and then he would be right as rain.