Harry, Sick; While Trapped In The Studio

"Could you please do one where Harry gets sick (like he is weak and keeps falling asleep) while the boys are in the studio? But they can't go out because there's a big storm"

REQUESTED BY: - ladyeverything

~~~
"You look tired." Niall said as Harry walked through the doors of the studio, sipping at a large cup of coffee that he held in his hand.

"Hmm, yeah," Harry said, taking another sip of his coffee. "I just can't seem to wake up today."

"Are you going to be able to record today?" Niall asked, Harry sitting down beside him.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll be fine." Harry answered, "It's supposed to be a short day anyway."

Niall nodded and went off to find Liam while Louis was recording his parts. Harry finished off his coffee and then lay down on the couch; he really hoped that the caffeine would kick in soon. He felt beyond exhausted.

"What's up with Harry?" Louis asked Niall. Liam had gone in for his turn and as Harry was next to record he and Niall had gone to collect him, only to find him sound asleep on the couch.

"I guess he's asleep." Niall shrugged.

"At the studio?" Louis questioned, "That's not like him at all. And is he ... is he snoring?" Louis asked feeling shocked. In all his years of knowing Harry he was pretty sure that he had never heard him snore.

Niall again shrugged, "We're all tired."

"Yeah, I guess." Louis sighed. "He's next in to record; we should probably wake him up so that he doesn't sound all groggy."

Niall nodded, crouching down in front of the couch and gently shaking him, "Haz, I know you're beat, but it's going to be your turn to record really soon."

"I'm tired." Harry complained, sitting up with a groan.

"Yeah, I know, so am I," Niall said, placing his hand onto Harry's shoulder. "But, there's just me and you to record and then we're done for the day." Harry nodded, resting his head onto Niall's shoulder.

"You feeling alright?" Niall asked, he couldn't be sure but Harry felt as if he was running a slight fever.

"I'm fine." Harry mumbled, nuzzling into Niall's shoulder and going right back to sleep.

Louis looked at the pair feeling astonished, "Did he just -"

"-Go back to sleep? Yeah," Niall sighed, "I guess I'll record next. Do you want to take my place as his pillow?"

Louis nodded, switching places with Niall. 'He feels warm.' He thought, Niall going off to switch places with Liam.

"What's up with Harry? Is he okay?" Liam asked, seeing Harry peacefully sleeping against Louis.

"I don't know," Louis shrugged, "He feels warm though."

Liam walked over and placed the back of his hand against Harry's forehead, "Yeah, he does. Has he mentioned being sick?"

"No, he's just mentioned being tired." Louis answered. He was starting to feel concerned for his friend. "He's last to record, hopefully it doesn't take too long and we can get him home for a proper rest."

Liam met Louis eyes, a guilty look on his face, "Um ... Actually ..." He trailed off.

"What?" Louis asked, wondering what Liam was trying to avoid telling him.

"Well, um ... there's a storm warning." Liam said, he had heard management whispering about it while he was in recording.

"And? What exactly does some stupid storm have to do with not getting Harry home?" Louis asked feeling confused.