CHAPTER SIX

After the reception me and taehyung went to our house well we live with bts because they are his group after we arrived at our home taehyung lead me to our room.
Taehyung:if you want to stay alive you have to follow my rules
Rule number 1 don't talk to me unless I ask you a question and always answer your phone.
Rule number 2 don't flirt with the guys and the last rule is never go inside that door, he pointed a small door in our room.
I nodded at him then he went to the bathroom I sighed and went to bed.
                         ???POV
I heard something one knocking my door and I told them to come in I was my messanger Sehun.
Sehun:boss she got married today.
???:WHAT!!!to whom?
Sehun:with taehyung from bts
???:so that old man did it after all (the old man is somi's father)
Sehun:ya and after a week she has a tour in Japan so you can make your move.
???:no I think her husband will be there if his not maybe he will send one of his dogs and tell xumin and D.O to spy on her and to inform me right away.
Sehun:ok boss
After Sehun left my office I took our our photos and started to recall our memories but I got mad she should have married me not him.
???:don't worry sweetie I will have you soon I said with  smirk on my face and looking at the pictures.
                     Somi POV
The next morning I woke up and I didn't see taehyung next to me then I went to my closet and I picked my outfit for the day and went to the bathroom after I did my morning routine I dressed and head out to the kitchen and I saw Jin cooking breakfast.
Jin:Good morning.
Somi:Good morning.
Then the guys come to the kitchen and they were sweating.
Somi:Good morning guys
Jungkook:Good morning noona.
I greeted all even taehyung but he ignored me then we all take our seat and started to eat our breakfast after I finished I thanked  them then I grabbed my phone from the counter and I was going to head out when taehyung  asked me a question.
Taehyung :where are you going?
Somi:I am going to the studio.
Taehyung:why?
Somi:because I have a tour next week that why.
Jungkook:really noona.
I nodded at him
Somi:if you want you can come to the studio with me.
Jungkook:really tae can we go please
Taehyung:ok whatever.
Then me and the guys headed to the studio one we reached there we went towards the building when someone appeared in front of me and I was shocked and nervous at the same time.
???:hey babe.