Opposites Attract: Part 2 - Boundaries

Start from the beginning

"Great."

Damn, why is my wife so petty? I shake my head."Let's go to my office."

"Have a good day, Kara." she smiles at her as she pushed the stroller.

"You too. By the way, I love your bag."

"And I do too," she smirks.

I nod my head and place my hand at the bottom of her back. "Let's go, baby." I close the door behind us and open the stroller shade to take a glimpse of the twins. They were both sleeping.

Lauryn sat down across from me at the small round table. "They had their shots, so they're sleepy. Please don't wake them, Michael. I've heard enough crying today."

I lift my hands up in defense. "Okay, I won't but let me get a kiss in." I peck both of them on the cheek quickly.

"Did everything go well at the appointment?"

"Yes, it did. I would have come earlier but Melanie cried and cried for what seemed like hours. I had to calm her down. But your son? Oh, he didn't cry. It sort of scared me."

"Our son is a trooper. Tough like his daddy." I flex my muscle through the button up I have on. "You all right?" I ask her curiously

"Yeah, I'm great. Have you had lunch yet because I'm kind of hungry."

I sighed of relief because I thought she was upset about the stare down they had earlier. Also, she's been snappy lately so I've been wanting to stay in her good graces. "Yeah, baby. It's a new spot in the Villa that's pretty cool. We can try that out." I say as I walk to my desk and sit behind it. I look back and see her nodding her head agreeing with me. "Cool. Let me send out some emails first though. It won't be long." I add with a smirk.

I begin typing the last email of the day. From the corner of my eye I see Lauryn walking over then she sits on the edge of my desk facing me.

I smile at her and roll my chair over to her as she opened her legs. I massage her outer thighs. "So, is this what you really came for?"

Her innocent face grinned as she nodded quickly. "You can say that. I missed you not being at home either. Come home early."

I put my head down and look at her brown feet that rested on the arms of the chair. I think about all of the things that I have to do. Her hand lifts up my head to look at her.

Her hand moves slowly to lift the tight fitting dress she has on. "I even have on this dress you bought me a while back. Which you insisted on purchasing. So, if you are crazy enough to reject my request, you're a madman." She pulls her hair behind her ears.

I stare at her full breast and stroke her back. Her dress went off in one swipe. "Com'ere," I growl at her as I snatch her from the table. Her legs cradle my waist as I lift up to pull my pants down down. I gently kiss her chest. My nose smells her sweet aroma of Cocoa. Before I slide inside of her I think about the last moment we tried.

"I know what you're thinking Michael. I am ready."

My lips part at her response.

"Shh, please don't ask me if I'm sure and lock the door." She pointed to it.

"She knows better than to walk in," I say as rub my dick against her. "Fuck. I missed this shit. I hope I don't get you pregnant again." I lay my head back on the chair.

Her hand reaches down and slides it inside. "Oooo. You won't." Her hips bounce slowly as she gently breaks her way through. "I promise this doesn't hurt."

My hands gripped her curvy waist tighter as she sped up the pace. "La- oh my God," I grunt against her chest. The feeling of her lips traced my ear to the sensation of her tongue tasting my neck. To stop myself from cumming so fast I flip her over my desk.

"You know this is my favorite. Bend your ass over right."

Lauryn hikes her leg over causing the pen holder to flip over. "Shit." She whispers. "I hope I didn't wake them up." She looks over at them. Mid-stroke she covers her mouth to muffle her screams. I trace my tongue slowly down her curvy back, teasing her as she did to me. Each kiss I planted, the tiny hairs on her back tickled my lips.

"Baby girl, you know they sleep hard," I say as I smack her ass that has grown tremendously. "What a beautiful fucking sight," I grunt as I pump inside of her and grip her cheeks to go deeper.

Her silent whimpers became eargasmic. I pull her back towards my chest and kiss her sweet, full lips to muffle her moans. My pace slows down as I feel myself cum inside of her.

"Ah, shit." I kiss her neck as she caresses herself. I hold her waist close to mine and place my face in the space of her neck.

"I missed this so much. Just you and I."

"I missed this too." I kiss her lips.  We lie down on my couch as I held her savoring this moment. It feels like forever since I have felt her body like this. I break the silence after cuddling with her. "Let's get some food, babe. All of this work I have exerted has me extremely famished." I over exaggerate the words.

Her laughter fills the room. "Can you stop with your T.I. talks? You are killing me." She pulls her panties back on.

"I am completely perplexed that you want me to stop the endearment of my figurative speech."

"You don't make no fucking sense." She shakes her head and laughs once more.

I stare at her face and laugh along with her. "Come on. Let's go. We're going to meet each other there and I promise I will be home with your right after we leave the restaurant. Okay?" I kiss her forehead.

"Thank you." She smiles at me and grabs the stroller.

I open the door for her and moved my hand for her to walk out.

"Have a good day, Kara." Lauryn songbird sings to her. I watch her walk away and notice a difference in her walk. I hope she didn't come here to fuck me to make my assistant jealous.

"You too, Lauryn." She says in fakery but professional.

I walk over to her desk trying my best to avoid eye contact. "Um, I'm about to leave out for the day. I won't able to send out those emails as I should, so I need you to do that for me. Act like you're me in the email. You can leave as soon as your done." I begin to walk backward toward the door. "And I'll be out for a few days. Keep the phone calls to a minimum. See you later." I wave at her without giving her a chance to say goodbye. I felt like an asshole for treating her like that but I have to set clear rules. She's becoming too comfortable. I was fine with it before because it was innocent but my instinct is telling me to make her fall back. Hopefully, being strictly professional with no personal life talk will make it easier...