“Lee you’re digging yourself into a hole, I don’t think you want to be in a hole, where this doesn’t exist,” I stated her mouth shut immediately as she stared at me incredulously as if she didn’t believe that I would withhold sex from her.
“You being like this is still hot,” she blurted out before covering her mouth as I blushed and glared at her, she must have taken her medicine last night after we fell asleep or something.
“Sorry,” She mumbled while putting the shirt over my head I put my arms in and let the sheet go as the shirt fell down to my thighs.

“The rest can stay,” She said I bent down to pick up my underwear, I shook them and held them in my hand no way was I leaving my under garments. I picked up my bra also before Ash lifted me into her arms.

“You know, I have to say you are the first girl I ever woken up to someone after sex,” She stated off handedly I frowned and crossed my arm while she smirked at me.

“You should be complimented by that plus you’re the only girl I ever loved,” I was still frowning as I leaned up and kissed her cheek.
“I know,” she grinned as we walked up a long pathway and up some stairs.

“I have a question,” I sighed and looked up seeing a goofy grin on her face.
“Was that a one time thing or will we be able to do it again,” I blushed while she kept grinning.

“Yeah I think,” I mumbled she laughed and squeezed me tighter as we finally reached the house. I looked at the door as it opened.
“Hello Ms. Davis, we have cleaned for you and your fiancé,” some guy in a suit said Ash chuckled and looked at me with the same goofy smile. She thanked the man and walked in.
“Did you take your medicine,” I asked curiously she nodded and put me on my feet.

“Yeah, in the middle of the night I think,” she paused with a big smile “Why,” She was completely out of it, she laughed to herself and pulled me up the stairs.

“You get weird when you take it,” I mumbled she shrugged and opened a door to a dark room, she pulled me in and took me over to the other side of the room before I could even look around.

“Look,” She said while grabbing a remote and pressing a button, I frowned as the curtain opened revealing a large glass window. I moved closer and pressed my face against the window in awe. It was over looking the beach but you could see so much more in the distance.

“You like,” She asked while putting her chin on my shoulder I nodded and tilted my head to the side as she kissed my neck.

“Its pretty,” she ran her hands down my side and up my shirt while she chuckled softly.

“Yeah you are pretty,” I laughed and turned in her arms, she still had that stupid goofy grin on her face, I could tell she wasn’t ready to wake up yet.
“How about we go back to sleep then we can have some fun,” I suggested her eyes lit up at my suggestion.

“Yeah lets go to sleep then have some fun,” She picked me up and tossed me in the bed making me squeak at the suddenness, she jumped in also and rolled on her side while pulling the covers back and pressing the button on the remote making the curtain shut again. I turned to my side to get comfortable while Ash stripped again.

“Clothes off,” she grumbled behind me I rolled my eyes she really has to stop taking that medicine she gets crazy when she does. I felt her tug at my shirt before I felt it move over my head.

“That’s better,” she wrapped her arms around me and pulled my back into her chest before she put her face in my neck with sigh.

“Night Gabby,” She mumbled I shook my head and curled into her while closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep with a smile.