16 ~ Im going back

Y/N's pov

I packed all my stuff into my suitcase, and threw it shut, angrily.

Ian had just told me that if I don't work stuff out with Damien, I can't work with Smosh Games anymore. All because of the 'chemistry' on camera. So I lost it, and stormed home.

I called an Uber to LAX Airport and quickly boarded my plane, without having to experience any queues, which was weird.

7 hours later...

I awoke to the pilot telling us to put on our seatbelts as we were experiencing mild turbulence.

MILD HE SAID? IT FEELS LIKE IM ABOUT TO FLY OUT THE PLANE!!

Oh, wait. It's over.

Soon, we landed in London Heathrow Airport. I got off the plane and went through passport control and got my luggage easily, and headed out the airport.

I called a taxi and asked them to take me to Dan and Phil's house, well I didn't say that. I have him the address, obviously.

~~

30 minutes later, I was at their house, about to knock on the door. I had already asked them if I could stay in the spare room so they were expecting me.

*knock knock knock*

"Coming!" I heard a shout from the inside.

The door flew open, and a messy haired Phil appeared.

"Y/N! It's so good to see you again!" He exclaimed, pulling me into a tight hug.
"You too Philly, oh my god it's been so long, like what? Over a year and a bit?!" I shouted happily.

"Come in, Dan's been dying to see you."

I mean, he better have. I've been missing him like cRaZy, more than Phil. Me and Dan were so close, and then when I told him that I was gonna move to LA and live with Shayne he was so upset, and didn't let me go at the airport.

"DANIEL!" I screamed when I saw him.

"Y/N!" He yelled and jumped up from the sofa, tackling me into a hug that ended up on the ground.

And we didn't move for like 10 minutes.

~~~

I opened my phone to see a million messages from everyone at Smosh. I ignored most of them, the ones from Ian, Keith, Noah, damn, even Tanner...

Not Tanner, I should have told him and he would've kept it a secret.

T - Tanner
Y - You

T: Y/N, where the hell are you? I went to ur place to pick you up and you weren't there.
Y: I left Tanner, I went back to England.
T: why?
Y: I needed some time to just clear my head.
T: Why didn't you tell me
Y: I'm so sorry, I should've. It was Ian. He told me that if I didn't work things out with Damien, then I'd have to leave or something. Idk.
T: oh
Y: yeah oh, but I'm staying with Dan and Phil so all's good.
T: can I tell Boze? She's freaking so much.
Y: No, please. I'll let her know. Bye x
T: bye x

For fuck sake. I should have told everybody. But I didn't. Now they're gonna worry about me and text me all the time and they won't leave me alone and- ugh! Why is my life so complicated?!

A single tear ran down my face and dropped into my phone screen, like a raindrop on a window. More hot tears sprang up in my eyes, threatening to spill over the edge. I fought them back, they were just people, there was no point in crying over them. Only the tears slipped from my orb-like eyes and soon, I was full on sobbing on my bed.

Dan opened my door, coming to ask me what I wanted for tea. But he looked up and saw me crying, so he rushed over.

He sat on my bed and pulled me into a warm hug, holding me tightly in his arms and reassuring me that everything's ok.

"Shh , it's ok. What's wrong?" Dan said softly.
"My friends. They're all worrying about me, and texting me and calling me and they all want to know where I've gone but I never even told them I was leaving and now I feel really bad." I sobbed out in one breath.

Dan said nothing, just held me there, close to him. Dan was truly my best friend.

Not Boze, not Shayne.

Dan.