8 ~ Wescued and Filming again

Y/N's pov

I woke up, completely frozen, my teeth chattering. I had only gotten about 2 hours sleep as I was too scared to even close my eyes.

I looked around at where I was when I noticed that I was alone. Wait, I thought that Damien was here with me?

I whipped out my phone, and pulled my jacket closer to me. I unlocked it and went to Damien's contact, saved as Dames ✨♥️

Y=you
D=Damien

Y: Where are you?!
D: What?
Y: You we're here with me last night weren't you?
D: Last night, you fell asleep so I moved so you could be comfy and then I fell asleep. I'm in my bed, where are you?!
Y: A mile away from camp! We were by the lake last night, we went for a walk, you do remember don't you?!
D: Of course I remember! I just don't know how I got into my bed.
Y: Dames, what do I do?!
D: It's fine. I'll track your phone and I'll come for you.
Y: Don't come alone. Bring someone with you.
D: Ok, I'll be there soon. Love you xx
Y: Love you too xx

Oh god, I do hope he gets here quick.

I sat there in my own head for a bit, just staring at the lake infront of me. It did really look beautiful. I thought to last night.

We walked for what felt like ages, hand in hand and in comfortable silence. We came to a clearing and sat down next to a gorgeous lake.

The moon glittered beautifully over the dark waves, soft ripples swayed in the water. A slight breeze danced around us, making it somewhat the most perfect moment.

I sighed and pulled my knees up to my chest, trying to keep myself warm for as long as I could.

Finally after about 45 minutes, I heard a shout: "Y/N?! Y/N, are you out here?" It was Wes's voice. I immediately jumped up.

"Wes?" I shouted and started heading away from the dock to his voice.

A saw a silver head and couldn't be more relieved.

"Wes!" I yelled and sprinted towards him. I jumped onto him, warping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and hugged him, clinging on for dear life. He gladly hugged me back.

"Thank god you're here! I've been so scared." I said, my voice muffled into his shoulder.
"I bet you were."
"Where's Damien?" I asked, climbing onto hard ground again.
"Damien? Oh, uhh."

I raised one eyebrow at him, crossing my arms and wanting an answer.

"He, isn't here."

I was truly shocked. Damien, my boyfriend, didn't come looking for me?

"W-What?" I stuttered out, a few years collecting in my eyes.
"He fell asleep. I was staying in your room last night because Shayne was in mine. He woke up, looked at his phone, texted somebody, presumably you, and then put it down and fell asleep."

"He didn't even bother to get out of bed to come and find me?" I asked.
"Well, just be happy I came for you. His phone lit up a lot, messages from you so I came and found you. I had not been there, you'd still be out here, freezing." He explained to me.
"I know, and thank you for that." I said, hugging him again, only this time it was not of his chest and waist.

I have to say, me and Wes really do look out for each other. When he punched me, he was repeatedly saying sorry for 10 minutes until I convinced him I was really fine. And in the SG office too. We work together on video games, and when I'm walking somewhere down the street with him and he sees someone catcalling me, he immediately tells them to back off and he says that I'm 'his girl.' (He's not in a relationship in this.)

As we walked back to the Wild West area, I kept thinking about Damien. What was I gonna do with him? I can't just ignore him for the whole day, he's on my team...or can I?

Finally, we got back and when I walked into my room, I was immediately tackled onto the floor into a hug from Boze.

"Oh my god! Where did you go last night?!" She fussed.
"I had a nightmare, took a walk and got lost. Just stayed out there all night, no biggie." I didn't mention Damien.
"No biggie?! You stayed out all night, you could have died!!" She almost yelled.
"Keep it down, I know I could be died. But I'd didn't and that's all that matters." I pushed her off me and begun to get ready for the day.

I took a shower, blow-dried my hair and put it in a cute hairstyle.

I did some natural makeup and put on my clothes. I decided that today I would wear my glasses.

I brushed my teeth, grabbed a quick cereal bar for breakfast and made myself a coffee quickly.

I rushed outside, as I thought I was going to be late. Turns out I was first there, except or Joe, Sunny, @MattRaub and Ian.

"Oh hey guys." I greeted. I heard some "Hi's" in response.
"Hey Y/N, I just got your text. What was that all about?" Matt Raub asked me.

"Oh that. I got a nightmare so I took a walk but I got a little lost. Oh, and Damien was with me."

When everybody had arrived, we filmed our next episode of Smosh Summer Games: Wild West, the Sasparilla Slide.

Before we started filming, I decided I would talk to Damien about why he didn't come and get me.

"Hey Dames." I said, giving him a light peck on the lips.
"Hey."
"So I was wondering, why didn't you come look for me this morning?" I asked, getting straight to the point.
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I genuinely thought I did. But I must have fallen asleep again. Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I'm such a lousy boyfriend."
"Shut up! It's fine, Wes came and got me." I reassured him.
"Wes?" I saw him visibly tense up.
"Yeah. Have a problem with that?" I asked, making a face at him.
"No none at all." He replied.
"Ok, if you say so." I said.

We started and it was hilarious. The Cowbaes were in the lead after the first round but we still had the style round to go. Me and Damien said that we wanted the fans to not know about our relationship yet, but we still decided on doing a style one called 'The Couple'.

W Dean in and I jumped on his back, being careful to not let him slip.

"The couple!" I shouted.

2 cups of water were sent flying our way, Damien catching it in his right hand, and mine in my left. He let me down and we poured it into the bucket.

When I went up the second time, I had agreed with Flitz that we would both do the splits. We went up but 3 cups ended up coming down the table.

Panicking, I jumped into splits and caught both of them quite easily, as I was to the left of Flitz and he was in my right.

And for the last of the Randy Bandits in the style section was Damien. He took his glasses off and held out his left hand, ready to catch except the ENTIRE bowl came flying towards him.  But it spilt everywhere.

AND THE COWBAES STILL ENDED UP WINNING!!

Meh. We have another chance, I bet we'll win the whole Games anyways. Wes is cursed, and the Cowbaes have Joven so...

Jks.

Joven and Wes are awesome.