5 ~ Road Trip, Forgotten and THE WILD WEST

2 months later...

Y/N's pov

For the past 2 months, I kept getting hate comments and they kept hurting me. I know I should just ignore them, but when you get them daily, it's pretty hard to do so.

I've been wearing more dark clothes and ones that cover me up a bit more after I got a comment that told me I was slutty. Today I was wearing this:

 Today I was wearing this:

Today, we were heading to Smosh Summer Games: Wild West

"Listen up! In Bus 1 we have, Courtney, Boze, Mari, Y/N, Damien, Shayne, Sohinki, Wes and Ian. The rest of you, in Bus 2! Now, get your stuff and let's go!" Matt Raub yelled.

I grabbed my bag, slung it over my shoulder and trudged towards our bus, being the last one there.

When I got to the bus, I noticed that Courtney, Mari and Boze were sat in the front. Not sat with girls then. Behind them, was Sohinki and Damien, and behind them was Wes and Ian, and behind them was Shayne.

Not really wanting any social interaction, I jumped over the seats and into the very back with Shayne. Muttering a small "Hi", I threw my bag on the floor next to my feet and laid my elbow on the window, placing my chin in my palm.

"Hey, you've been acting off for the past month or so, what's up?" Shayne asked me.
"Took you this long to notice, huh?" I snapped back.
"I thought it was just like a...I dunno, a phase or something. I never thought to ask you!"
"Wow, great best friend you are then." I told him, bitterly.

He turned away from me but not before murmuring: "Someone's on their period."

"I fucking heard that."
"Shit. I didn't mean it, it's just you're like angry or upset or-."
"Don't you get it?" I asked him quietly with a slight crack in my voice.

He looked confused, anyone would be at this point.

"Get what? Tell me and then I'll understand."
"I don't belong here, my place isn't in Smosh Games. I'm meant to be out on the streets, waiting for people to come and pick me up and take me to a secluded corner of the city, where they'll pay me to do something gross. Or in a strip club, asking people to join me in a private booth after I'm done dancing all over a pole or something. I'm a slag, a slut, a whore." I stopped speaking when Shayne pulled me into a tight embrace. I cried into his shoulder, him not even caring that I was getting his shirt wet.