13 ~ No.

Y/N's pov

We filmed the rest of Summer Games, with our bellyflop competition going swimmingly; no pun intended. I scored a whopping 29 on my flop but the Balloonatics still won the entire competition. We were staying here for one more night and we would drive home in the morning.

I was still mad a Damien, but not talking to him was driving me insane. I just want to be in his arms, knowing I'm safe, craving his lips on mine.

And I was mad at myself for shouting at Shayne to, "Get the fuck out!" of my room after he heard me crying and came to check on me a few days ago.

Everyone was eating dinner together but I lied and said I wasn't hungry so I could sit in my room.

I was sat on my bed, cross-legged and listening to Darren Criss singing Sami through my earphones.

'I've seen you singing on that stage,
Looking like an angel,
And all I do is pray,
That maybe,
One day you'll hear my song and,
Understand that all along,
There's something more,
That I'm trying to say.'

I let out a big sigh, and diverted my eyes to the empty beds next to me.

Suddenly, I heard a faint knocking on the door, wondering who it could be.

"Come in." I said, quite quietly.

The door slowly opened to reveal Shayne, with a concerned look on his face. He walked over to Boze's bed and sat down on it.

"Hey, you haven't eaten for ages. Are you alright?" He asked me.
"Do I look alright to you?" I said, a deadpan tone in my voice.

I skipped to the next song on my phone and to my luck, it was Missing You by Starkid.

I stared down at my phone, more specifically, staring at my background. Me and Damien. I listened to the lyrics of the song.

'But I had him, and life seemed fair,
Yes I had him, he was there,
To give me strength, show concern,
Ask for nothing in return,
Say hello, y'all me through-.'

But I couldn't take it anymore. I ripped out my earphones and threw them across the room.

Shayne, obviously not understanding what just happened, looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Y/N, talk to me. Tell me what's up and I can help. That's why I'm your best friend." He told me, putting his arm on mine.

"I just can't take it anymore Shayne. First I find out he's flirting with some girl in a cafe and then I find out that he's randomly not talking to me. It's killing me Shay, because I just want him to be there, you know. It's like, whenever he's there, I just feel safe." I let out.

I collapsed into his arms in a heap of mess. But he held me there, stroking my hair and telling me that everything's gonna be alright.

"Do you want me to talk to him?" Shayne asked me.

"No." I replied bluntly.

"Why?"
"I should be the one to talk to him, confront him about it." I said simply, pulling away.

"Ok, if you're sure. But please, come eat something."

~~~

"Damien!" I shouted to my 'boyfriend'.

He turned around and when he saw me, he immediately turned back around and walked away.

"Damien, please!" I shouted, running after him.

He finally stopped walking and turned to me.

"What?" He snapped.

"Why are you not talking to me?" I asked him.
"Well I am now." He replied, crossing his arms.

"I mean, last night, and all day today. God, almost all week. You haven't uttered a single word to me." I said, frustrated.

"You wanna now why," I nodded my head, "Well, it's because I heard you crying and talking to the girls about me flirting with some girl in a cafe about a week ago. But the real story is that she recognised me from videos and asked if she could sit but before I could say no she sat down and started aimlessly flirting with me. But because I have a girlfriend, I was trying to tell her that I wasn't interested and that I wanted her to go away but she wouldn't listen. And to be fair, I probably don't even have a girlfriend anymore so what does it matter anyway." He told me, his voice slightly cracking at the end.

I felt choked up. I couldn't move. My tongue went numb and I couldn't comprehend what he just said.

"Damien..." I managed to choke out.
"Was that the truth?" I asked him.

"Would I ever lie to you Y/N?" He said, looking me dead in the eye.

And that's when I knew that he was telling the truth. And that all week, I had been stupid for not talking to him earlier.

"I'm so sorry. I thought you were cheating on me or something." I sobbed out with tears rolling down my face.

Although, I wasn't sure if it was my tears or the rain that had started to pour down from an oncoming storm, neither of us noticing because we were too busy realising our mistakes.

"I love you Dami." I said.
"I love you too N/N." He replied.

I walked closer to him and placed my hand on his cheek, slowly pressing my lips to his. His hands were placed upon my waist, and Mum had found their way around his neck. Our lips were moving together, both of us savouring every moment. It was just how I imagined it, kissing in the movies, in the rain, with my foot popped.

When we pulled away, we were both breathless but smiling lovingly at each other.

"Just how I imagined it." I muttered, thinking Damien wouldn't hear it.
"Except it's not our first kiss." He whispered back.

"Although, it reminds me of our first kiss." I said.
"How?" He laughed slightly, hands still on my waist.
"I don't know, pool, water, rain. They're similar." I stated.
"And that's why I love you." He chuckled.

Luckily, we found a spare room. That night, some stuff happened.

~~~

We were on the way back from Summer Games, in the same cars as last time.

I opened up my phone and went to the girls group chat.

Y:Helloooooo
C: Hii
I: Ayyy
B: Sup y'all.
M: Yo.
Y: Seems lie we never go on this.
B: ye
C: truu
B: y/n
Y: yup
B: have you had sex with Damien
Y: ...
M: YOU HAVE!!
B: get in there girl!
C: is that why you weren't back in our room last night
O: don't be dumb, ofc that's why
Y: no comment
O: come on it's obvious.
M: you totally boned
B: is that also why Matt Raub came into our room last night and asked us where you and Damien were
Y: 😶
B: wonder where you could have been
C: Oh the spare room, that's right
M: of course
M: the spare room
Y: I'm getting away from this humiliation.

I went off my phone and looked to the girls who were infront of me and Damien. I gave them the evil eyes yet they all just laughed in return. I couldn't help but smile just a little bit.

I absentmindedly stared out the window on my right, not even paying attention to what was going past.

I plugged in my earphones and put my playlist on shuffle, the first song being Teenage Dream; The glee version of course.

I was such a massive fan of glee. I always dreamt about meeting Chris Colfer, the guy who played Kurt. But then glee died so I forgot about it.

Huh, I wonder why puppies noses are shaped so weirdly...

~~~

I was awoke outside the Smosh Office.

Home, at last.