3 ~ I got it

*I want to say that this is set like 2 months before Smosh Summer Games Wild West because Y/N will be part of that.*

~~~

Shayne's pov

It had been a week since Y/N had moved to LA and she came to the office almost everyday. There was no hastle in it, everybody loved her.

2 days ago, I asked Ian if he could get Y/N a job here. She said she needs a job and she really likes what we do. Even though she's admitted to being shy in front of the camera, I still think she could come out of her shell and really please the viewers.

So I took her to the Smoffice again since she said she had no other choice. I made her dress nicely but not what she wore last week when everybody met her.

 I made her dress nicely but not what she wore last week when everybody met her

(You wear this) ^^

We got outside Ian's office door and she was almost shaking. Trying to calm her down, I placed my hands on her shoulders and turned her to face me.

"Listen, you're going to be fine. Just be you, Ian likes people who are laid-back, chill. People who can be themselves on camera. Ok, just calm down. You'll be fine." I told her and pulled her into a tight embrace.

Y/N's pov

Phew. That interview went well, I think. Ian asked me quite a few personal questions but also some pretty  normal ones like: "What talents do you have?" And "Do you get along well with people?" And overall I think it was pretty good. Ian said I would get a call to say if I got it or not tomorrow.

For the rest of the day, I hung out with the Squad and even filmed a Show w/ no name with them. All of the fans art is amazing! Probably better than mine to be honest.

The next day

*ring ring*

I eagerly picked up my phone and answered the call I had been awaiting all day. It was Sunday so nobody was working.

Y- you
I- Ian

Y: Hello?
I: Hey Y/N! I was just calling to say that I love your personality and I think that you would be perfect to be apart of Smosh Games.
Y: Oh my god! Really? Thank you so much Ian!!
I: No problem. Can you start Monday?
Y: Monday? Yeah sure.
I: Ok, see you soon.
Y: Bye!

I put my phone down and squealed with excitement and began dancing around the room. And at that exact moment, Shayne and Damien walked in, bags of groceries in their hands.

"Y/N? Why are you dancing and being stupid?" Damien asked me.
"I GOT THE JOB! I'M ON SMOSH GAMES!!" I exclaimed happily.