9 ~ Outside makeout.

Y/N's pov

I thought that being in Smosh Summer Games would distract me from everything that's going on. But it really hasn't.

The more pre-recorded videos of Maricraft and all that jazz we upload, the worse it gets everyday. And I just can't take it anymore.

"Y/N! Hurry up, we have to film!" Boze shouted through the bathroom door.
"Ok, I'll be out in like 5 minutes!" I shouted back.

I was staring at my reflection in the mirror.

My H/L, H/C hair was gross, people said so. My E/C eyes are sunken in and dead, people said so. My waist isn't small enough, people said so. My stomachs not flat, people said so. My life is shit,

And I said so.

All these things people say about me, I obviously believe them. I mean, they're going to give me their honest opinion, right? So I should listen to it.

Right?

No. You shouldn't Y/N...but you do. And you can't ignore it. Keep listening, but that will make you worse, but then you can do things to make people like you.

A million thoughts ran through my head. I turned on the tap and scrubbed at my hands furiously, so much, that they turned red and raw.

Cursing under my breath, I left them uncared for and went out of the bathroom. Grabbing the handle hurt like hell, but I got through it.

I walked with Boze to the place where we were filming our next video, the pool, Sexy Belly Flop Conpetition. But that's just great, now the viewers see me in a bikini. And that gets even more hate.

As we got to the pool, I noticed that we were the only ones there. I checked my phone and saw that it was only 9:20 am.

"Yeah, Boze?"
"Hm?" She hummed in response.
"We're like, really early..." I told her.
"We can't be though, can we? I checked the time, it said 10:15 when I looked." She explained.
"I think you got the time wrong. Let's go see if they're at breakfast or something."

And we walked to the breakfast hall and sure enough, there everybody was, waiting for us.

"Hey guys, sorry we're a little bit late. We got a caught up in something." I explained, not giving them the whole truth.

We sat down and I started to eat some toast. Dry toast, too. No butter, jam, no nothing.

My hands started to sting slightly as I was eating, making me wince in pain a bit, yet still nobody noticed. Lasercorn had seen me making a pained face at some times but never thought to question me about it.

"Hey Y/N, what's up with your hands?" Damien asked me.
"Nothing," I replied and shoved them under the table.
"Y/N." He said, sternly but not angry.

I slowly put my hands up on the table and showed him my palms. His eyes grew wide and he was quick to drag me out of the hall, everyone else's eyes burning into the back of me.

He took me to our shared-bedroom with Shayne and Boze and pulled me straight into the bathroom.

He started to run the tap and put my hands underneath, while he got a first aid kit.

"What happened?" He finally spoke.
"I don't know. One minute I was washing my hands and next minute, they're raw." I told Damien, not daring to face him.

After Damien had finished up with my hands, he carefully took it in his own and we walked back to the pool. But something on the way there, struck my mind.

"Why do keep helping me? I mean, I was perfectly capable of going all day with my hands hurting. The pain wasn't unbearable."
"Did you seriously just ask that? I'm your boyfriend, I'm going to take care of you no matter what." He replied.