𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16 : Part II

      THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE in hell for men like me

A small berth closest to the hellfires, one that reeks of smoke and brimstone and rotting souls, would be my home for eternity. My berth, I'm quite certain, would read Blasphemer. Seducer. Whoremonger and Licentious Rogue, to name only a few. But to list all my failings and sins would require a tablet the size of which Moses used to recount the Ten Commandments.

I'm not a nice person. In fact one could call me an asshole and I wouldn't dispute it. I'm as jaded as they come, thirty years old, with a moral compass fixed permanently on diabolical. I'm an emotional cripple with the personality of a cactus. I understand my faults and embrace each one with gusto.

Once my goals in life were to piss off my parents, break a few laws and generally screw my way through life.  I'm fully aware of my power over the submissive sex and I've used that knowledge for my own selfish end.

But right now I'm rather apprehensive and anxious.

I have always hated travelling by air that is the cause of these rare emotions in me. It always makes me unsettled being so closer to heaven. It feels as if God could reach down and snatch me up for good. But after the last year incident, with my father, it feels a raw spot in me that is undeniably painful and hard to be forgotten.

I look out the small window of my private jet. The sky is clear and white clouds float around making different figures.

How would it really be if I could jump out and fly with the clouds? Yeah crazy thought isn't? I think if I am ever able to do that I might taste freedom.

Life has made me see too many hardships some that are earned by my own mistakes and some were forced upon me. Although these incidents have only helped me to become the man I am today.

The Dominant.

The King of the Grayson Empire.

I was born with a silver spoon, had everything a kid could desire to have. My parents provided me with everything. Whatever I wanted used to be there in front of me before I'd to even spell the thing out of my mouth.