Because I Love You

Ash and the others raced up the stairs of the old and abandoned, building warehouse. "Crystals gun worked perfectly." Kyle said, in his hands was Crystals vapor gun.
"She knew I would go to the car. She knew I would look in the compartment. Something deep down must have told her to hide her weapons." Maddison said.
"She has to be alive." Ash muttered from the front.
"She will be. She's a strong woman Ash. She'll survive this." Alex says reasuringly.
They stop on the top floor. A locked, steel door was in the way. "I'll go in first to see if the coast is clear." Ash whispered and pulled out the keys he'd stolen from the very dead Damien.
The others nod and he unlocks the door, gun in hand. Slowly he walks inside, everyone waiting silently. There was a sudden roar of agony and the sound of Ash falling to the ground. This made the others rush into the room, guns at the ready.

Crystal King
I heard the souns of keys and I got ready. Damien is back. The door slowly opens and a figure walks in, a gun in hand. Pulling the trigger or the nail gun quickly I shot 6 nails at them. Each getting the shin. He lets out a roar of agony and falls to the ground.
Suddenly others burst into the room, guns ready. "Ash are you okay?" The female asks quickly and my blood goes cold. It was Maddison. This means the others are the boys and the one I just shot with the nail gun wasn't Damien but Ash.
The realisation hit me hard and I dropped the nail gun, clamping my hands over my mouth to quieten my sobs. My knees give out and I fall, knocking down the crates. My whole body shook as I cried and screamed into mg hands.
I just shot Ash with a nail gun.
I just shot the guy I was willing to let in 6 times.
I'm a monster. A monster.
"Crystal?" Brett gasps when he runs over. He drops his gun to the floor and hurries to my side, pulling me into a reasuring embrace.
"Shh. It's okay. It's okay. Where's the person who shot Ash?" He asked quietky and Liam and Dylan hurry over.
"Your holding her. It was me. It's all my fault. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I thought he was Damie coming back for me. I was to frightened to look at his stance and walk. I'm so sorry." I cry.
"Maddison. Get over here. You know her better than we do and she's having a traumatic breakdown." Brett calls and my best friend runs over. I get to my feet and ru into her arms.
"It's all gonna be okay. Lets get you out of this right now. I have some clothes here with me. The dress isn't helping." She soothsas she strokes my hair. I shake my head and sniff.
"Will Ash be okay?" I ask her quietly.
"He's unconscious but he'll live. The ambulance is on it's way." She replies softly.
"This is why I ran. I knew I'd hurt him. I knew it was to dangerous to be with him. Now look at what I've done." I cry and Maddison holds me tighter.
"I love him Maddison. He broke me. He unfroze my heart. I've fallen for someone and once again something happens to them." I cry and the boys all drop everything amd look at me.
"Don't you dare tell him anything that happened here. It's gonna be me and me alone who does it." I growl at them all and theh nod quickly before taking Ash carefully downstairs.
"Let's get you changed." Maddison says and pulls some black clothes from her bag.
"Do you have anything white? I think it's time for the real Crystal King to come back." I say and Maddison smiles a little.
"Of course I do. It's good to have you back bestie." She says happily.

It's getting late and I stand in the corner of Ash's hospital room. The moon is rising amongst the clouds but I don't look at it. My eyes don't leave Ash. The others had left. One of my cars is waiting out in the parking lot for when I'm done. "I'm so sorry this happened Ash. I really am. It wasn't ment to end like this." I say sadly. A tear ran down my cheek as I look at his pale face.
The Doctors say his leg will be fine. He'll be out in a weeks time but has to be easy on his leg. It'll still be quite tender. With a sigh I walk over to stand beside his bed. I brush the hair from hus face and run my fingers down his cheek.
"I love you Ash. I didn't think I could love anyone ever again. Not after Jacob. But somehow you did it. You broke me. You finally got what you wanted but now you probably won't want me anymore. Not after what I've done to you. I've put you through so much. You could have gotten killed by Damien so many times but you didn't back down. Now I'm the one who almost kills you. Ha. I may have joked about it alot buy deep down I never really wanted to. Deep down I knew that you ment sonething to me." I say as I caress his cheek.
I kiss his forehead softly and smile down at him sadly. "Once again... I'm sorry Ash." I whisper before turning away and walking to the door.
Just as I'm opening it someone behind me speaks. "Where do you think your going King?" I let out a sob of happieness at his voice and turn to see Ash watching me.
"I put you in that bed Ash. I'm the one who shot you." I say, not moving away from the door.
"I don't care. That doesn't chsnge the fact that I love you. It helps me actually. In repayment for shooting my in the leg with a nail gun you owe me a date." He rasps with a smirk and I let out a small laugh.
"Deal. Goodnight Ash. I'll come visit tomorrow with everyone else." I say and turn back to the door.
"Stay with me please. Theres room here." He says and pats the bed beside him.
"I dunno." I look at him and bite my lip.
"Please. It'll help me sleep to know your safe." He pleads and I roll my eyes with a smile.
Slowly I walk over and climb carefulky up onto the bed beside him. I drape and arm over his stomach and rest my head on his chest. He holds me close with one arm and rubs my arm lightly with the other. "How can you forgive me? I shot you 6 times in the leg with a nail gun today." I say as I listen to his steadly heartbeat.
"Because I love you Crystal and nothing changes that. Why are you here and nobody else is?" Ash asks in a slightly cheeky tone.
I smile a little and snuggle closer to his warm, comfort before answering. "Because I love you too."