Mrs Fleming

Crystal walks into Ashs hospital room with a bag and a tray with two coffees on it. She walks to Ash abd hands him a cup. "Caramel Mocha with chocolate sprinkles." She says and sits in the seat by his bed. She pulls a brown paper bag from her other bag and also hands it to Ash.
"Also a blueberry muffin." She smikes and Ash blinks in surprise for a second before smiling.
"I was going to ask how you knew my favourites but I've decided that I don't wanna know." He says and sips his coffee happily.
"Where the hell did you get that car?" Maddison asked.
"I asked for it 6 months back. It's been modified so now it's the car I wish I had when I was 22." Crystal replies and pulls a chocolate, caramel muffin from the bag and takes a bite.
"What are you wearing?" The guys except for Ash ask in unison and Crystal smiles.
"Clothes of the white variety. They do exist you know." She replies cheekily.
The guys all sigh in frustration. "I use to wear white all the time before Jacob died. I wore black because I was still mourning him. Ash brought me back." Crystal chuckles and drinks her usual mint coffee.
"Yay. Go me." Ash cheers childishly and everyone laughs.

Ash walks with Crystal out of the manor. It's been a month since ash got out of hospital and his hand was firmly clasped around hers as if she were gonna run away. "That's one nice ride." He says as he looks over Crystals Bugatti Chiron.
"Get in already. We're heading to Coralines." Crystal chuckles and they climb into the car.
Crystal drives swiftly and easily wove through the traffic. Ash had a hand resting on her leg, caressing it with his thumb. She smiled at him and kept driving. "You know I don't know what's scarier. You being kind and loving or you being angry." Ash jokes and Crystal rolls her eyes.
"Haha, very funny." She says while holding in a smile.
They pull up outside Coraline and Jasons two story house by the beach and climb out. "They said they'd be on the beach behind the house Tell them I'll be there in a minute." Crystal says and kisses Ash's cheek.
Before she pulls away completely he wraps his arms around her waist and smirked. "Not yet." He murmurs as he rests his forehead on hers.
Crystal wraps her arms around his neck and looks into his blue eyes, getting lost in their depths. "Why not?" She asks quietly.
Ash closes the gap between their lips in a strong, passionate kiss. Crystal cups his face and kisses him back with the same power. Ash breaks away and goes to kissing her neck. Making her gasp in pleasure. "You know we're in our friends driveway." She murmurs and Ash presses his face into the crook of her neck.
"And?" He murmurs against her skin.
"And it's rude. Wait till we get home okay?" Crystal sats and breaks away from Ash's grip. He pouts childishly and she can't help but laugh.
"Off you go. I'll be there in a minute." She kisses his cheek and walks back to the car.
"Fine. But I'm holding you to that offer about back at home." Ash says and jogs to the back of the house and onto the beach.
Crystal smiles and climbs into the car. She fixes her makeup before grabbing her phone. She locks the car and walks around the house.
She breaths in the freash salty air and smikes at the sunset as she walks down the path and onto the beach. Ash was the only one there standing in one if the shapes drawn in the sand. When Crystal walks over she smiles and places a hand on her chest. The shapes wers two hearts.
Ash moved Crystal to stand in the other one and held both her hands. "I love you Crystal. I love you with all of my heart." He says as they look into each others eyes.
"I love you too Ash. You helped my in more ways than one. You mean everything to me." Crystal replies.
She gasps and puts her hands over her mouth, tears springing to her eyes as Ash kneels down on one knee and pulls out a white box. He opens it to reveal a diamond ring.
"Crystal... Will you marry me and become Crystal Fleming?" He asks.
Crystal is speachless as tears of happieness dall from her eyes. She nods happily.
"Yes. Yes, yes, yes." She crues and leaps into Ash's arms as he stands. She pecks his lips and he smiles before slipping the ring into her left ring finger.
Theres cheering as the others come racing down the path towards them. They crush the two in a massive group hug. "Gah. Back up, back up." Crystal laughs and everyone backs away. Crystal leans against Ash smiling happily.
"You know. I feel happier than I did when Jacob proposed." She says and Ash kisses the top of her head.
"I blimmin well hope so." He says and everyone laughs.
"Does this nean we can go dress shopping again?" Maddison and Coraline ask in unison. Their eyes sparking with excitement.
"It sure does girls." Crystal replies happily.
"Crystal Fleming. Crystal Fleming. That sounds better that Crystal Win. It suits you." Jason says and Crystal smiles at him.
"Thanks. We should announce it after I win the race tomorrow." Crystal says excitedly.
"Of course darling." Ash says with a proud smile.
"So you've finally given up trying to beat her?" Kyle asks.
"I still wish I would but there's mo way in hell I'm beating this one. I can always settle for second." Ash shrugs as he sits down on the sand.
Crystal sits on his lap and inspects her ring happily. "I think she likes that ring more than she likes you." Alex jokes and both Crystal and Coraline glare at him.
"You will never know what it's like to get an ingagement ring. We aren't in love with the beauty but with the person who brought it for us. It's a large token of their love." Coraline snaps and Alex holds up his hands in surrender.
"Sorry." He says quickly.
"Word of warning. Don't ness with a pregnant woman. They are very snappy." Jason says with a smile and kisses the side of Coralines head.
"I feel sorry for you Ash. Your gonna get shit when Crystals preganant. She's snappy enough as it is." Liam says with a shake of his head.
"I'll pretend I never heard that." Crystal says as she rests her head against Ash's chest and looks out at the sunset.
Everyone else sits and looks at it as well. Ash wraps his arms around me and whispers in my ear. "I love you... Mrs Fleming."