"Don't do it. Don't invite the wolf in!" Misaki and Ritsu exclaimed in unison, making them blush. Everyone else laughed at their outburst.

On screen, the title, "Love is Lawless" appears, followed by the very cheery, very pink, opening.

"This is good!" Chiaki exclaims as he digs into the full course meal in front of him. "This is so delicious! Tori! You are amazing! You're the best!"

"If you're done eating, we'll correct the storyboards." Hatori was all business.

"Okay, okay!" Chiaki continued eating, "I told you I'd get it done today."

Instead of joining Chiaki, Tori started cleaning the dishes.

"Hey, Tori," Chiaki called out, "do you have a girlfriend or something like that?"

Yukina spits out the iced tea he had been drinking, and goes into a coughing fit. "Why would you ask something like that?"

"I didn't know anything! I was just trying to get an idea of what was going on!"

Tori received a sympathetic pat from Takano and Usagi.

"I feel for you."

"It doesn't get any better."

"Thanks. I think."

Hatori blinked. "Why do you ask?"

"Well," Yoshino said, "you were always popular with the girls. Now you work for Marukawa, a big-shot publishing company. I figured you'd be beating them off with a stick!" He cuts an egg omelet in half and eats it.

"Thanks to someone I won't name," Tori half-accused, "I don't have time to go on dates or think about finding someone right now. But thanks for bringing that up."

Chiaki looks away, "Sorry."

Hatori stopped cleaning dishes. "But there is someone I'm interest in."

"And there it is!" Kisa exclaimed. "And they lived happily ever after."

"Shut up Kisa, we don't know what happens next." Takano snapped at him.

Chiaki looked taken aback. "Really?!" Then, to himself, he said, "Tori's actually interested in someone." He held his chopsticks to his chin in a pensive manner.

"So have you told them yet," he asked, curious for what the answer would be.

"No."

"A secret crush?"

"You could say that."

Chiaki smiled. "So what's she like? Is she pretty? What's she like? You think it'll work out?"

"I don't think it'll be very rewarding," was the last thing Hatori said before going back to what he was doing.

'Maybe I shouldn't have asked,' Chiaki thought, as the atmosphere in the room became tense.

The sound of the doorbell ringing cut through the awkward silence.

"I'll get that!" Yoshino got up but before he could reach the door, his friend, Yuu, barged into the room.

"Hey Chiaki!" Yuu yelled into the house, "I got the new The Kan!"

Misaki screeched with excitement like a little girl. Usagi looked annoyed for some reason.

"What? What's wrong with the manga?" asked Kisa. "It's very popular."

"It shouldn't be though," Usagi crossed his arms across his chest. "The author himself is of the worst kind, trying to take what doesn't belong to him."