A Man Has Free Choice To Begin Love but Not To End It (Part 2)

Hey, ladies and jets! :D I finally finished. Damn, this one took forever (again.) Like seriously, I've watched the entire anime so many times now, and I get so into it again that I forget to write and kept watching. Gomen, because it will probably happen again! XD

-Violet

            The intermission of a bunny with fairy wings and a wand appeared on screen.

            "Finally, Jesus Lord!" Yukina exclaimed, excitement taking over. "We're getting somewhere!"

            "Yeah," I said, "that's exactly how I felt at the moment, but..."

            "This is Rittie we're talking about," Kisa said, bringing everyone's expectations down as said brunette was known for his density.

            "Ugh," Yokozawa agreed, "I have a feeling things are about to get.... frustrating."

            "You have no idea," I said, causing Onodera to yell an "I'm right here you guys!" in his anger.

            "You said you loved me," the previous scene repeated.

            "What?"

            "So what?" There was a note of distaste in Masamune's voice. "You rejected me and now you're pretending you don't even remember?"

            "What?" He repeated.

            Takano checked his watch, "The galleys should be done now." Suddenly, he was the businessman Onodera was used to. "I'm going to drop them off at the printer. You can try to remember while I'm gone."

            "What are you talking about?!" The brunette was starting to seriously get irritated at the roundabout manner the other was speaking in. "Takano-san!" He called him as he began to walk away.

            "My senior year in high school," he finally explained, "my parents got a divorce and my last name changed."

            "Huh?" Suddenly, all the pieces where coming together in his head.

            "My name used to be Saga." The editor-in-chief looked over his shoulder. "Saga Masamune." He then continued his way, leaving behind a wide-eyed, and somewhat pale, Onodera who stood in place, shocked.

            'Saga Masamune,' he repeated in his head. 'Saga Masamune' The image of fluttering cherry blossoms appeared on screen. 'Saga...' A book check-out paper floated down.

            'Senpai...' the sound of a younger version of his own voice rang in his head. 'Saga...' A flashback of both of them appeared.

            Young Saga and Ritsu were sitting on a bed, the younger having his shirt unbuttoned, a shy look on his face.

            "We...We're going out, right?" The younger Ritsu asked, face-flushed, not being able to look at the other male in the face.

            "Aw!" the Emerald Department workers said, "you were so cute!"

            "I was not cute!" Onodera protested.

            "You see, Ritsu-sama, you may not be cute now but you were back then..." I said, trailing off in the end. "...at least I think I remember so."