Introduction

Well, I won't bore you with my talk, but I just wanted to let ya'll know that I'm new to this page >.< Be kind to me. Also, I hope you enjoy this chapter! ^^ -Violet

(⌒ω⌒)ノ

Third POV

Onodera Ritsu woke up from a peaceful night's sleep. Sike. His hips hurt and he ached all over even though he was still young. And the one to blame was lying next to him, butt naked.

"Takano-san!" Ritsu yelled at Takano Masamune who was wearing nothing, the only coverage that there was were the bed sheets. But even that hung dangerously low on his hips.

"Ugh, so noisy~" Masamune grunted, and hugged Ritsu holding him close while still closing his eyes. Ritsu struggled to be set free from his arms, but Masamune had a tight hold on him.

"Hey! Let go! I'm trying to get up!" Ritsu yelled into his ear. The black-haired man decided to read between the lines and only clung onto him tighter.

"Takano-san, seriously!" The petite-framed brunette couldn't fight back and so he resorted to shouting. "Even if it we do have a day off, I still have to work on my new proposal." The brunette hoped that that would make Masamune react but unfortunately he didn't budge.

"Ritsu," Masamune suddenly pulled Ritsu close and firmly pressed his lips against the others as to silence him. Completely caught off guard, Ritsu blushed madly and shoved him away.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He attempted to cover his blush with his arm, not knowing that he was falling into Masamune's trap.

Taking advantage of the fact that Onodera wasn't looking at him, he pinned him to the bed. The older male hovered over the younger one, enjoying the flustered look he wore on his face.

"Ritsu," he murmured, lip locking with the other again, this time with more force, basically devouring him with his mouth.

"Ta-Takano-san!" The brunette gasped, trying to breathe in between forceful kisses. "Stop! Se-riously! I-I can't!" This made the older male smirk against his skin, and move lower, to his neck.

"Can't what?" He promoted the other, smiling at the love marks that decorated the smooth skin there. He then went on the mission to add more to the pile, sucking skin in between his teeth where he saw fit.

"Ca-an't do-o that!" Ritsu's voice came out in a squeak as his neck was being attacked, and then his collarbone and still even lower.

"Why's that?" Masamune couldn't help tease him more and so he flicked his tongue out a couple times, loving the reaction he got out of the brunette.

"Be-because..." and suddenly, Ritsu was able to shove Masamune away from him and put some distance between them.

"My freaking hips hurt!" He finished up, flushing and panting, glaring at the man who took his body for many nights in a row. Masamune stared at him.

"What?" Ritsu asked, feeling his heart go doki doki as he felt his gaze on him.Masamune pointed at him.

"You're naked, you know." Blushing deep red for the hundredth time that morning, Onodera Ritsu tried to cover his parts and escaped to the bathroom.

Takano Masamune stared in the direction that his lover had disappeared in, leaning against his propped up elbow. He smiled satisfactorily, a certain glow in his eyes. "I saw everything."

☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

Third POV