Love Is Lawless

Hi everybody! I am alive! I know it's been literally FOREVER since I last uploaded a chapter so here it is! Hopefully you can forgive me T^T

-Violet

                                                          ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆

Everyone began to gather for the next episode, curious what was gonna be shown this time.

"You know," Onodera told Takano, "why am I the only one being picked on? I don't like it."

"Well, I do." Takano smirked, making Ritsu groan.

"Yeah, we like it too," Kisa said. Yukina nodded. "It's quite entertaining."

"It does seem odd, though," Chiaki spoke up, "that it's been about you guys so far. I wonder when the rest of us will pop up."

"Is that what you want to happen?" Tori asked him.

This made his lover blush. "Not particularly. It's just odd because we assumed it'd be about all of us. Yukina hasn't even popped up yet."

Yukina stopped mid-chew. He had been eating some octopus shaped wieners. "I dwond muind af all." He said through his mouth full of food.

"Eat properly!" Kisa scolded him, making Yukina smile sheepishly.

"I say lets just get this over with." Usagi said. "It's too early to hear you're yapping. Just watch and get enlightened." This earned him a slap on the shoulder by Misaki, but everyone mumbled in agreement and huddled around the TV.

The scene opened up with the sun shining bright, a beautiful cafe coming to focus. Inside, Chiaki and Tori were sitting at a table, both with a drink in front of them. While Chiaki was happily sipping away, Hatori was reviewing a manuscript, his drink untouched.

Hatori put down the papers. "This sucks," he said with a straight face.

"That's what she said," all the seme said in unison. The ukes shook their heads as if thinking Why are they all so childish?

"Ha!" Onodera leaped to his feet in joy. "It's not about me this time!"

"Oh shut it," Takano said, "They've already seen a lot, and that was just the beginning." Recalling all the other things that have gone down between the two made Onodera slowly sit back down.

"What?!" Chiaki blushed in disbelief.

"Chiharu Yoshikawa's an insanely popular manga artist who's sold over 10 million copies," Tori explained, "It's obvious that you thought anything with that name on it would pass."

"Don't de arrogant, you idiot," he concluded with the same poker face.

"When have I ever been arrogant?!" Chiaki stood up and slammed his hands down on the table. "And, yes, even though we've been friends for a long time, I don't think you should talk like that to the author!" He pointed an accusatory finger at Tori, his old childhood friend.

"What?! YOU'RE the one who writes those?" Everyone, who didn't already know, exclaimed.

"We always thought it was a girl!"

"Well, close enough," Tori said.

"Tori!" The sexual innuendo made Chiaki's cheeks flush red.

"To the author?" Hatori half mocked. "Talk like that? That's what I mean by arrogant!"