Extra 1

Hey there! :D It's been a while since I updated this and so instead of a continuation, I brought you a special! Includes some yaoi-ness ;) Enjoy!
-Violet

               (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

"Finally!" Onodera Ritsu breathed out a sigh of relief, "We're done!" He laid his head on his desk, lack of sleep and stress finally catching up to him. All he wanted then was to go home, take a shower, maybe even eat, and get some rest, preferably on his bed and not on the entrance of his apartment.

Just as he was about to snore away, he felt something at the nape f his neck.

"Ritsu~" Takano Masamune, current boss and lover, whispered into his ear.

"Gahhh!" The brunette screeched, his half-asleep state making him much more sensitive to sneak attacks.

"No need to shout," there it as again, that alluring sultry voice.

"Takano-san!" He gasped, feeling big hands start to unbutton his shirt and roam around his bare chest.

"Hm?" A slippery tongue flicked his ear, making shivers go down his spine...and to other, more sensitive areas.

"St-stop it!" He tried to protest. "We...we—can...ah!" A hand suddenly groped him through his clothes; a flush of both pleasure and embarrassment ran through him.

"Mmm," Masamune nuzzled his neck, "my little Ritsu wants it?"

"Who...said any—thing a—about that!" Ritsu gasped, both trying to push him away and pull him closer.

"Your body wants it." The chair he was sitting on was suddenly pushed back.

"What— are you doing?" The brunette's heart skipped a beat as he saw his boss go down on his knees in front of him.

The other male, ignoring the brunette, lowered his head, unzipping his pants slowly and seductively.

That was almost Ritsu's undoing. Not just Takano's actions, but also the fact that they were doing it in the office; in plain sight of anyone who decided to walk by. It was...thrilling.

Masamune lowered Ritsu's underwear, staring at the price underneath. The brunette gasped as he felt the other's breathe on his most sensitive area. The older male lowered his head further, ready to pleasure the other...when a phone went off.

It was like a slap on the face. Onodera shoved Takano away and adjusted his ruffled clothes.

Takano tsked as his lover got up and answered the call. Onodera motioned him to leave. Ignoring him, Takano tsked again when he heard that the call was nothing important from what he heard on his end.

Cock blocker, Masamune insulted the caller on the other line. He decided to hang out for a bit, swaying back and forth in Ritsu's chair.

After about ten minutes of boredom, he got up and went to grab a drink. On his way there, he stumbled upon Yokozawa.

"Hey," he greeted.

"Masamune," Yokozawa nodded. "You still here?"

"Yeah," Takano proceeded to buy his desired drink in the vending machine. A can of black coffee fell with a thud. "We just handed in the work to the printer."

"Barely?" Yokozawa said, frowning "You guys always give everyone a headache."

"Well, Rome wasn't built in one day," came the cool response from the Emerald editor-in chief.

"Anyway," Yokozawa said, ready to change the conversation to a more personal topic. "How's your little puppy?"

"When are you going to stop referring to him like that?" Masamune glared half-heartily at him.

"When I start liking dogs more than cats." And it was clear that he would always be a cat-lover.

Takano scoffed, throwing away his finished drink, ready to go back to his lover.

"Well, I'm off, young master Ritsu is awaiting my presence." They shared a laugh.

Yokozawa's smile disappeared as soon as Masamune turned his back to him. Instead of going home and finally getting rest, he decided to follow him. He had walked down those corridors countless times before but for some reason, there was a different vibe to it. And when he got to the Emerald side of the building, he understood why.

There, he saw as Masamune sucked on Onodera's nipples, making the brunette moan. He saw as his first love sat him on a desk, going down on his knees to blow him. Saw the blush that colored Onodera's face, his gasping mouth, and his watery eyes. Just as they proceeded to fucking, Yokozawa realized something.

His skin was burning. It was on fire as if everything that he witnessed was happening to him. But that wasn't what caught him by surprise. What surprised him was that he was imaging that he was the one screwing Onodera. Not Masamune.

His body flushed as he witnessed the lewd expressions Ritsu made, staring in wonder as his own body reacted to the noises coming from the brunette.

In their haste to find pleasure, a stack of books fell on the ground, causing the couple to pause momentarily before resuming their sexual activities.

Yokozawa snapped out of the trance he was in and finally looked away from the couple, and quietly, but quickly, walked down the hall, and out of the building; trying to forget the image of Onodera gasping in pleasure, the way his body had reacted, and....the pounding of his heart.

(*'▽'*)

I've always wanted to write something like this! >^< Well, that was the extra! I promise I will properly work on the actual story. Vote and comment as you please. Until next time! :D

-Violet