First Impressions Are The Most Lasting

Hello there, everyone! I know this update was late but believe me when I say that it took longer than I thought >.< And sorry for the rushed ending, I just really wanted to update today (and I don't want to do my homework). Also, sorry if some of the characters are OOC, it just turned out that way. Anyways, hope you enjoy!

-Violet

(^0^)ノ

Third POV

"Okay, everyone, let's get this started," Yukina said, making sure everyone was able to see the TV, and he had a bucket filled with popcorn, before pressing play.

The scene opened in a school building, the sun ready to set as it colored the sky and the fluttering cherry blossoms with shades of red and orange. It then focused in the library, where a younger version of Onodera Ritsu was walking down the book-filled aisles, frankly scanning the shelves for a certain book.

"Oh," Ritsu said, blushing as he remembered what was going to happen. Masamune must have too since he chuckled and mumbled something that sounded something close to "impulsive little brat."

Yokozawa's focus remained on the screen, as he was about to observe and clear up any misunderstandings of the past.

"Who's that cute little kid?" Yukina asked, sounding genuinely interested in the answer.

Masamune had opened his mouth to respond, but Ritsu quickly covered his mouth with his hands before he could say anything.

"I'm sure they will tell soon enough," he said calmly, or tried to as he averted his eyes and laughed nervously at the end. Masamune glared at him for having covered his mouth, but he soon repaid him by licking his hand.

The brunette stiffened and shoved him away, turning bright red and yelling, "Takano-san!"

The young brunette's face lit up as he found what he was searching for. But just as he was reaching to get the book, another hand reached for it at the same time; their hands almost bumping into each other's in the process. Onodera Ritsu was ready for anything but what he wasn't expecting was Saga Masamune to be standing in front of him, just a few feet away. Upon realizing who it was, the young brunette blushed and stared at his senpai due to the shock of the moment. He gazed upon his secret crush, absorbing his flawless features tinted with orange from the sunset's glow. His glowing features made Ritsu's heart to start beating faster.

"Saga-senpai," he said, still not fully recovered from the shock of having his crush so close to him. Cherry blossoms pedals swayed in the wind, marking this fateful encounter.

'I wasn't paying attention,' Ritsu's voice filled the room, narrating his thoughts. 'I'd been trying to just watch from afar...'

"Eh? He sounds like a stalker," Kisa said, observing how the young male reacted to the other.

"Y-you think so?" Ritsu asked, barley able to cover up how nervous he was with a faint chuckle.

"Yeah," Masamune commented, smirking at Ritsu, "seems like a stalker to me. Right, Oda Ritsu?" The others looked confused at what that meant and so they figured that they would learn of it later.

Suddenly realizing he was speaking to one of his senpais, he said, "Um, sorry please take the book," his hand motioning for him to go ahead and retrieve the book.

Instead of taking to book, the other, taller, male stared at him, and asked, "Why do you know my name?" His velvety voice flustered Ritsu even further as he wasn't able to look him in the eye.