"It works yeah," she nodded.

"Shut up," I laughed and hit her with my purse. "You should wear that dress instead," I added.

"You think it would fit?" She asked, holding it in her hand.

"You have to try it on and see," I shrugged.

"If you insist," she rolled her eyes.

"I'm gonna slap some makeup on, give me a shout when you're done or if you need any help," I informed, making my way to the bathroom, which was right next door, and grabbed some makeup from the drawer.

"I love this dress, I might have to steal it," she warned, shouting from my room.

"Go for it, I hardly wear it," I called.

"Is Seamus coming?"She asked.

"No clue," I shrugged, applying some concealer.

"If he does, what are you going to do?" She questioned.

"Talk with him I guess," I stated, now filling in my brows.

"You should've given him a chance to talk," she lectured.

"And what? Be humiliated when he said that he didn't like me like that?" I wondered, peeking from the bathroom into my room, seeing her already curling her hair.

"You don't know if he was going to say that," she replied.

"I didn't want to waste my time. He hesitated, he paused and if he had to pause, he had to think about it," I preached, returning back to the bathroom mirror, now applying some mascara.

"He was nervous. You're putting too much on him, I'm not defending, but you should've stopped when he called your name," she stated as I came back into the room.

"The past is the past, we'll see how it goes down today," I shrugged, taking a seat on my bed, taking her words into consideration. Maybe I was too harsh on him...

"Luce is here!" My mother yelled. I quickly stood up and headed out the room.

"Hey Luce!" I greeted, rushing down the stairs.

"You look amazing, as usual," she complimented, accepting the hug I was offering.

"Hold on. I'm coming!" Jasmine called, as she slid down the stairs on her butt, with her crutches in one hand.

"Don't mind her, she's a bit slow today," I teased.

"This is like the twenty seventh joke she made about me today," Jasmine told Luce, finally reaching her and engulfing her in a hug.

"Seamus is coming later, he got held up," she explained, slipping her shoes off.

"It's fine," I smiled. "The others should come any second now," I added, taking her short denim jacket and hanging it up.

"Let's get the party started," Jasmine exclamation and threw one of her crutches in the air.

"Be careful with that thing, you could injure someone," I warned, digging the crutch.

"Yeah, and it will be you," she smirked at me.

"Rude," I pouted.

"While she pouts, let's head to the back yard and Mrs Rodriguez's masterpiece of a fire," Jaz suggested to Luce, as the both of them started towards the back door.

"And then there was one," I buckled to myself.

As I predicted, Mike, Mason and Jake all came together five minutes later.

"The boys are back!" Mike announced as I opened the front door.

"Oh no," I groaned, making Mike put on a frown.

"Don't be mean, kid," he smirked.

"Kid?"

"Yeppers," he smiled from ear to ear.

"Your girlfriend is in the backyard, go find her," I ordered, trying to get rid of him.

"Go get her!" Mason yelled, right into Mike's ear.

"Blow my ear drum why don't you!" He screamed back into his ear.

"Boys!" My mother yelled from the kitchen.

"Sorry Mrs Rodriguez," they both apologised, simultaneously.

"See, that's why I'm Mrs Rodriguez's favourite," Jake winked.

"Shut up pretty boy," Mason smacked Jake on the shoulder. "I'm obviously her favourite."

"Just get in the house," I groaned, stepping aside.

"Rawr," Mason tested, scratching the air, making me give him a death stare. What is he doing?

"Ohh, you're on her bad side," Jake laughed.

"You all will if you don't get inside," I threatened.

"You heard her boys, let go," Mike announced. "The boys are back!" He repeated as he entered the house, screaming at the top of his lungs.

"Michael!" My mother yelled.

"My bad," he apologised, scrunched his eyes and presses his lips into a thin line.