C H A P T E R 8 | I Felt Perfect

Running down the stairs towards the back door, I opened the door and saw his face in the light. He must have noticed that I was crying because he wrapped his arms around me, which made a few more tears fall.

"I don't get it," I stated, wrapping my hands around his neck.

"They are stupid enough to be mad at you," he explained, prying me off.

"Why are you here?" I asked, slowly backing a way.

"What, you don't want me here?" He teased.

"Shut up," I laughed, slightly pushing him.

"I wanted to see how you have been holding up since last night," he smiled, sadly.

"Well, I haven't been holding up that well." I replied, inviting him in and walking up into my room.

"Leave the door open!" My mum shouted from downstairs.

"Sorry," I blushed and flopped onto my bed.

"It's fine, but I wouldn't think your the type to be told that," he smirked.

"I mean you barely know me," I winked, as I broke out in laughter.

"And you barely know how to wink, it looked like you had something in your eye," he laughed as he grabbed a random object off my dresser.

"Since I barely know you, lets play 21 questions but I mean we might not do all of them cause come on who actually answers all 21?" he stated and I smiled.

"Alright be ready to be amazed," I laughed.

"What's you favorite...color?" Mason asked, putting the object back on my dress. "Mine is green, like leaf green."

"Well.. mine is purple, like lavender purple," I answered, still laying on the bed. "Favorite dessert?"

"Elephant ears, definitely," he smiled.

"Yup same."

"Favorite season?" Mason asked, making his way towards my bed. "Mine is winter, definitely prefer the cold."

"Autumn, it's not too cold or too hot and the leaves are soo beautiful," I close my eyes to imagine the scenery. "Tv show?"

"The walking dead. By far," he extended the 'far'.

"Eh, I prefer Teen Wolf. I mean have you seen the guys in it?" I sat up, fanning myself. Mason laughed.

"So how many kids do you want? Not right now of course but in seven years let's say," Mason questioned, crossing his legs.

"Maybe three," I curled my hair. "Dream vacation?"

"Oh come on! Greece of course," he said in a "duh" voice. "Favourite drink?"

"Water, of course."

"Boo, you're boring. Soda is the way to go," he cheered.

"Biggest fear?" I said slowly.

"Rejection, I guess," Mason sighed.

"What school do you go to?" I asked to lighten the mood.

"Oakleaf."

"I go Edgewood, but half of my friends go to Oakleaf."

"Ahh I just love being surrounded by people who caused you pain," he stated.

"Ever been in love?"

"Nope. You?" Mason asked.

"No, not yet"