Chapter 19

Aiden growled with complete rage and frustration at the intruder. He had been relaxing while he was waiting on Devin but now he was awoken by this. He was prepared to end the intruder right then and there before he felt Devin start pulling him back. Aiden held the intruder down by his neck as he bared his fangs. "Who is he?" He asked through a series of growls.

Devin was still completely naked as it didn't seem to matter at the moment. He was having seemingly a panic attack, panting hard while holding onto Aiden.  His eyes full of fear as his animal instincts seemed to be kicking in.

Aiden glanced back at Devin, furiously yelling the question again. "Who is he?!" He didn't seem as if he'd be waiting to much longer for the other's answer as he shook him from his shoulders. With that movement and a few others he'd left the intruder lifeless and Devin stuttering.

Devin seemed paralyzed in the grass as he stared down at the blood that was drenching it and his naked figure. He then searched finding his lover, prowling back and forth in a rage. He crawled on his hands and knees, reaching outwards to him. "It's okay... It's okay..." These being the only words to stammer out of his mouth on a constant repeat as he gripped onto Aiden's calves.

The man was in overdrive. He wanted answers now and the only thing he was a receiving was a motionless and naked, Devin. Aiden paused looking down at the man , shaking and grasping him. His true alpha male instincts dripping from him only seeming his a naked, Devin now. "Get your naked-ass in the house!" He growled, snatching him up over his shoulders as stormed to the house.