Chapter 13

Aiden stood running his fingers through his hair as he panted slightly sitting back in the chair. He let out a deep breath of relief as he tilted his head back. He was happy with the results of what happened and as far as he knew he wasn't going anywhere without Devin.

Devin got a good look at himself in the mirror, blushing as he realized how he looked and after he'd cleaned himself up, he came back into the living room. He figured by now, it was okay for him to be as close as he wanted with the tiger and slowly crawled into his lap. He didn't say anything just yet though as he leaned his face closer, glancing from Aiden's eyes to his lips before he placed a soft kiss upon them.

Aiden wrapped his tail around the small man sitting in his lap and kissed him back. "Good kitty." He mumbled out as he rubbed his back softly before leaning his head back.

Devin flicked his tail happily before Aiden leaned back in the chair, only allowing the little leopard to give him the one kiss. "Stop praising me like that for a bit..." He said and squirmed a little on the man's lap as his scent gave off his was already raring to go for more, if at least a little. "It really turns me on." He admitted before he shyly buried his face in his chest. "God I'm a mess.." he mumbled.

Aiden chuckled softly leaning down and biting the soft spot on the nape of Devin's neck . "You'll be my mess from now on." He said as he grabbed Devin's hips moving him around on his member, quickly getting hard again.

Devin responded well to what Aiden did to him, as if he was perfect for the tiger and could easily keep up to satisfy his sexual desires which was often hard to do with those alpha types like Aiden. It was all thanks to his training with that other man, whatever he had done to Devin. The little leopard adjusted himself before he stood up and grabbed Aiden's large hand. He tugged gently before the tiger finally stood and then pulled him off to his bedroom where Devin sat on the edge of the bed. He pulled his legs up and spread them with ease so Aiden had a great view of his member and his hole which had been widened a bit from earlier. "Do whatever you want to me, turn me into even more of a mess." He said, though it sounded more like he was begging for it.

Aiden flicked his tail as he pushed Devin's rear up some is he could see his hole better. He bit his lip as he looked the little snow leopard over before gripping his throat as he thrusted into him.

Devin let out a rather high pitched moan, putting an arm behind him to hold himself up before he just laid on his back and managed to end up making one of the most lewd faces he'd ever made as the tiger fucked him again. This time he wanted it even rougher now that he was more used to it, he didn't care if he was horribly sore in the morning, he just wanted the man even if he was gone in the morning.

Aiden grabbed one of Devin's legs while pushing the other forward as he thrusted harder and rapidly inside of him.

Devin ended up grabbing the sheets as he just continued to let out pleasurable noises. He closed his eyes at one point and just lost himself completely, unable to talk or do anything but lay there and take the second pounding he was now receiving.

Aiden growled softly as he started to get rougher with the thrust. His claws started to grip into his right thigh as he bared his teeth after a while getting close to his release. As he did he pulled Devin back more pushing his legs down once again as he released with a powerful thrust.

Devin felt like Aiden was going to break him, but he didn't seem to mind, nor care as he reached up and put his hands on Aiden's shoulders when he seemed to bend down a little after pushing Devin's legs down. He didn't have any idea sex would be this good, especially with an alpha type of his species. This time though, when Aiden did that one final powerful thrust, Devin didn't have time to ask for permission. Instead, he released the same time Aiden seemed to and it felt even more intense than before. In fact, this time he'd even been left speechless and completely out of breath.