Chapter 3

"Clan..?" Devin repeated quietly. He'd run away from home a long time ago and eventually ended up making it somewhat on his own, at least.. he was now. He didn't know too much about his own species, much less met too many of them even if they were different animals.

Aiden nods his head. He expected the man in front of him to know what a clan was. As he leaned back against the cave wall. "I'll be moving again soon. Since you are alone you should join me."

"But I don't even know you! Or your name!" He said a bit loudly but he didn't exactly hate the idea.. maybe this male would protect him from what and who he was running from.. though he didn't intend to tell him anything about it.

Aiden shrugged as he glanced around picking up a bone throwing it outside. "Then don't come " he chuckled as he stretched once more. "I'll be going on a hunt soon."

If the man was going to be like that, he'd come just to be spiteful and of course, to cover his own ass. "Would you mind if I waited here then?" He asked and finally decided to sit down on the cool, stone floor. He then laid down and stretched out across it, showing he appreciated the cool feeling against his somewhat pale skin.

Aiden nods pulling the fur pelt off. "Okay..." He mumbled as he looked at him. "You're not from around here are you?" He asked as he stood up running his fingers through his hair. "By the way, it's Aiden." He said shifting.

"As if it wasn't that obvious." He said and gave a little chuckle. "I prefer.. cooler environments." He admitted before he put his arm up and rested his chin in the palm of his hand. "Devin, I'll be waiting." He said and watched the tiger run off out of the cave while he simply laid there and waited for him to return.

An hour passed before the tiger appeared back with a small sheep in his mouth as he held it for it's back. As he flicked his tail setting it down as he shifted back human. He let out a deep breath. "I hope you like sheep." He laughed.

"It's not too bad." He said as he yawned softly. He'd had sheep many times before, it wasn't his favorite but he'd eat it. "Say.. if I do come with you, am I going to have to live like this too?" He asked curiously, clearly not wanting to live like how he thought this man did.

Aiden stretched out as he grabbed a knife made out of a horn as he started cutting the wool off the sheep. "How do you want to live?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

He scratched his head a bit, as if it wasn't obvious by his clothing that he lived a more modern lifestyle. He wasn't going to get used to living out in the wild so easily like this man had done for who knows how long.

Aiden scratched his jaw as he hummed softly as he started cutting meat off the sheep putting it on a stone like plate. "I mean do you mind maybe taking the journey in this form?"

"Well.. no." He said, watching eagerly as he cut the meat, even licking his lips before his stomach decided to growl rather loudly. He'd been trying to find a nice area where he could hunt later in the night since it would be cooler but this was even better, having food simply brought to him.

Aiden hummed as he looked at the meat before growled softly. "Okay then." He said as he cut around getting a few more pieces before tying the legs all together and pulling it up into a tree. As he moved back into the cave putting the meat on the fire.