Chapter 11

Devin let out another moan, this time it sounded more muffled though from the thrust before he managed to pull his head up again. "Will you stand up?" He asked before he realized he forgot a key word. "Please~?" He asked in a begging sort of tone.

Aiden stood up without a problem as he looked down at Devin. He was willing to give him anything he wanted at this moment.

Devin ended up sitting more on his knees again as he took Aiden's member back into his mouth. Aiden had a better view of his face now and also would have an easier time thrusting into his mouth. Devin looked up at him cutely with his blue eyes while he had his mouth full before closing them again and moaning softly as he started to touch himself.

Aiden thrusted hard as he already was in the mood for his first release as he felt Devin's mouth around his member.

Devin's little fangs had popped out by now as well, Aiden being able to feel them a bit but in a pleasurable way rather than painful. He could tell that the tiger was eager and ready for a release already and quickly tried to give him what he wanted. When he felt Aiden's member finally beginning to throb and ready to explode, he pulled away right before he did and just at the right distance. He had his face tilted upward so Aiden could easily see how drenched his face was which only seemed to make the little snow leopard happy as he sat there with cum all over his face and his tongue hanging out.

Aiden purred as he looked down at Devin. He smiled as he flicked his tail back and forth. "So beautiful with a face like that." He said as he rubbed the tip of his member against Devin's tongue. "Good job Kitty." He said with a proud face.

Devin panted softly but he was purring quite heavily, obviously happy with the job he'd done and how Aiden praised him. He sucked the tip for another minute, just to make sure her gotten everything before he finally swallowed all he had in his mouth. He then let out an adorable moan as he shivered from still touching himself. He wanted a release too, even if all Aiden did now was watch him.

Aiden smirked"Bend over kitten, I'll help you." He said as he looked at Devin. He was still in the mood, he wanted to claim the little snow leopard.

He seemed a little nervous, but almost like he was in a trance with how much he wanted this all to continue. He obeyed happily and turned around, bending over for him as he lifted his tail and wiggled his bottom like a cat in heat. "R-remember, be gentle..." He repeated and gulped as he looked behind him at the tiger. "I'm.. I'm a virgin." He finally admitted fully as he turned his head back around, attempting to calm his nerves.

Aiden got down on his knees behind Devin as he leaned his body over his kissing his neck. "I'll be gentle just for you kitty." He whispered in his ear biting it softly and holding as he pushed his member inside of him.

Devin had forgotten for a few moments just how much larger the other male was than him until he was leaned over him and biting his ear. Devin dug his nails into the carpet beneath them and relaxed instantly with the bite to the ear. If Aiden did it at the right moment, that would be enough to make the poor kitten release and be wore out the rest of the night because it always made him orgasm really hard. Even as Aiden pushed into him, he stayed surprisingly relaxed, like he had a high pain tolerance.

Aiden flicked his tail as he licked Devin's ear. "Good kitty." He said as he started to thrust gripping his hip with one hand.