85

Caleb's POV.

I trim down my bushy beard making it neat. I jump into the shower.

After I get out I dry myself off and wrap a towel around my waist. I stop and just look at myself in the mirror.

I'm so thankful I'm home right now.

I go into the bedroom and Jade's still asleep. I get into bed next to her. I rest my hand on her stomach.

 I rest my hand on her stomach

It's gotten so much bigger. I start rubbing my hand over her belly then I feel the twins start kicking away.

I just smile and I feel a tear escape the corner of my eye. Damn I'm so glad to be home.

I do feel weird sleeping on her side of the bed though. Right when I close my eyes I hear her speak.

"Caleb?"

I open my eyes and she's looking at me with tears rolling down her face.

"I didn't want to wake you."

"I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too baby. Come here."

I open my arms and she slowly turns to her side and lays her head my chest. She starts sobbing onto my chest. I wrap my arms around her carefully.

"How are my babies doing?"

"They missed you. But other then that all healthy.

Unfortunately you missed my 7 month check up but your mom and Derek came with.

My next appointment is in a couple weeks. The doctor thinks I might need to have a C-section."

"Why?"

"Since I'm so little but gotta wait until my last check up to see how big the babies are. I really don't want a C-section."

"I hope you don't baby. But you're gonna have to do what's best for you and the babies."

"I know."

I start rubbing the back of her head and she fell back to sleep.

I woke up about an hour later and Jade wasn't next to me. I look around the room then she walks out of the bathroom.

"I pee a lot more now."

I get out of bed and walk over to her putting both hands on her stomach.

"I know my belly is so big!"

"And you're still beautiful. I love that your belly is getting bigger. Means my babies are strong and healthy."