84

I feel I've been crying for a month straight. Caleb's been extradited to Anaheim.

Derek's been staying with me while Theo and a bunch of lawyers went to Anaheim.

"This has to be Trey's doing! Why did they only arrest Caleb? Why didn't they arrest me? That bastards planning something and getting Caleb out of the way means it has something to do with you."

"Have you talked to Theo?"

"Yeah right before you woke up. I know this is very hard for you to do but sis you need to calm down."

"I can't calm down! I don't know if I'll ever see Caleb again. It's been a fucking month Derek! I don't know if our babies will have there father! And now I'm freaked out about Trey!"

I just start bawling. Derek grabs me and holds me letting me cry all over his very expensive dress shirt. Feels like silk.

"Sorry about the shirt."

"Fuck the shirt. Don't even worry about my shirt. I've got 10 more just like it."

"Derek have you questioned Tommy? He was Kyle's best friend."

"Yeah I have. He has nothing to do with it. I had one of my guys do some very interesting interrogating."

"I swear Derek if Tommy does have something to do this kill him."

"Without a seconds thought sis. Let's get you over to Mom's."

"Ok."

Derek drove us over to his mom's.

"Oh my god I've been trying to call you Derek! Caleb's out."

"How is he out?"

"I have no idea! Theo just told me Caleb was out and they're coming home. Luckily he can come back here."

"When did you find this out?"

"Few minutes ago Theo called me. They should be back home in a few hours."

I feel a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.

"Are you ok sweetie?"

"I am now. Since Caleb's been gone I haven't been able to sleep. Caleb's been sleeping with his hand on my stomach since we found out I was pregnant."

"They miss there daddy?"

"Yeah I think so. Derek's tried to keep me company but it doesn't work."

"Yeah them little babies used my hand as a punching bag."

"They'll love there Uncle Derek."

"I know, like mom said they miss there daddy."

"Come to the kitchen let's feed my grandbabies."

Derek and I follow Maria to the kitchen. Maria had made Cesar salad and pizza.

These kids love there Grandma's cooking. I'll wake up at 4:00 am wanting her food. Derek's been awesome since Caleb's been gone. He'll get dressed come over to Mom's house and pack me up some food.