40

I wake up the next morning and Caleb's still asleep next to me.

I look down at my hand and I just smile because last night wasn't a dream.

I get out of bed and go into the bathroom.

I just can't stop smiling last night was incredible. It was the best night of my life.

I walk back into the bedroom and grab Caleb's shirt and slide it on my body. I walk to my dresser and grab a pair of panties. I decided to go downstairs and make some breakfast.

I walk into the kitchen and there's some blonde dude raiding my fridge.

"Um can I help you?"

He stands up and looks at me from head to toe.

"I think you can darlin. I didn't know Derek had an overnight guest."

Is this guy serious?

"You are certainly one fine piece of ass. A major upgrade from others I've seen do the walk of shame."

The guy starts walking closer to me. I take a few steps back until my back hits the counter. Memory's of Kyle flooded my head.

I'm holding my breath.

"Don't be shy. Derek always let's us have a crack at his leftovers."

He starts leaning into me.

"Motherfucker you have three seconds to back off my fiance before I splatter your brains all over my kitchen."

I hear Caleb's voice and I'm able to breath again.

He has a gun to The back of the guys head. The guy steps away from me.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Oh holy shit! Caleb that's one of my guys."

I hear Derek come into the kitchen

"Well your guy was getting way too close Jade."

"Are you fucking serious? You were trying to get up on my little sis and my brothers girlfriend."

"Fiance."

"Scotty go to the fucking garage before I let my brother blow a hole in your head."

"Y-Yes boss."

"Wait a minute. First apologize to my little sis."

"I'm very very sorry. I had no idea you were family. Again I'm sorry."

Scotty walks away.

"Did I hear my little bro correctly? Did you say fiance!?"

"Yes I did."

I show Derek my hand.

"HOLY SHIT!" You did it! When did this happen?"

"Last night."

"When are you telling mom?"

"I'm not sure."

"Dude I can have them here in a couple hours. I'm going go call them."

"Don't tell them over the phone."

"I'm not I'm just gonna say something happened and we need them down here."

"Baby are you ok?"

"Yeah Jade are you ok? I'm very sorry about his behavior. I told these idiots this was my brother's and his girlfriend's house and to be respectful."

"I'm fine. Just a little freaked out but I'm good. He thought I was one of Derek's."

"Are you serious? Dude I can bring him back in here if either of you wanna hit him!"